"That's because you're my baby" Jungkook chuckled as he pinched his nose playfully. He could only groan at the younger's cheesy remark, shifting here and there on the bed in an attempt to calm the butterflies inside his stomach.

"You're blushing" Jungkook teased. He tried his best to glare at his husband who was already hovering him but ended up being called cute instead.

"Who wants to be called cute when they're angry?" he muttered softly, but judging by Jungkook's bunny smile and the amusement that was pretty obvious as he looked at him, he was 100% sure the younger caught what he had just said.

"But you're really cute. Especially when you pout like that. You don't seem to be angry at all. You're just likeㅡ like seducing me"

Blush.

How can he even say those in front of him? Did Jungkook want to give him a heart attack?

"Stop it" he tried turning around to hide his tomato red face, but Jungkook's weight pinned him down.

"I love making you blush" Jungkook said, rolling them so that he was above him.

Now, the younger's face was in full view. Not to mention, those sexy, hot abs. Turns out, Jungkook's shirt has rolled up too  when he rolled them.

And thenㅡ there was something hard poking him from behind.

"Jungkook!" if he was tomato red a while ago, he would have exploded by now.

"Baby!" Jungkook mimicked him.

He dared glare at the younger who was hungrily looking at him, but immediately decided to just be contented looking at the white sheet of the bed if he doesn't want to die from excessive nosebleed.

"You're really.." then his mind turns blank

"really?" Jungkook urged, shifting a little bit  to situate his painful boner in between Jimin's clothed ass cheeks.

"Evil" he blushed even more, feeling the growing hard-on Jungkook was sporting.

"What?" Jungkook asked defensively "you turned me on with your blushing" the younger blamed.

He dug his brain, wanting to retaliate but his mind was far too gone from the world of marshmallows, unicorns, and rainbows. His innocence left him.

And that's when his unexpected savior came.

"Hey lovebirds, quit flirting and quickly head to the dining room. The mother hen is close to flipping the whole house already" Taehyung, who appeared out of nowhere- successfully shocking him, said. The boy has both of his hands covering his eyes as if his purity and innocence (if there is any) will be ripped out of him he saw them with his bare eyes.

"You're overreacting Tae" he said, rolling his eyes at the male "by the way, when did you arrive?" he asked, getting off of Jungkook, grabbing the nearest pillow to cover it on Jungkook's friend who went commando.

"This morning. Fortunately, we saw you wrestling that man in front of your gate so we came to help but you collapsed so the freak had the time to escape" so that explains why he was still alive.

"Thank you"

The atmosphere was starting to get serious, until Jungkook tackled him again. Not really minding Taehyung's presence.

"We'll be there in 10 minutes Tae. Now leave" Jungkook demanded, voice a few octave lower.

But then, Taehyung being Taehyung, refused to leave unless they all get down together. He also pushed Jungkook a little but the younger resisted.

"Oh my god! Have I disturbed you guys? Were you shooting your sex tape?" Taehyung asked suggestively. There was this weird twinkling in his eyes as he looked at him.

"Seriously Tae, stop spouting nonsense! We are not doing anything!" he said in distress "and Jungkook- ugh! Get off me this instant!"

These two would surely be the death of him. 

Jungkook was already slowly getting off of himㅡ and pouting, when Taehyung stormed out of their room.

"Jin hyuuuuuuuuuung~ Jimin and Jungkook are making babies and they're gonna film iiiiit!~" Taehyung's loud voice echoed all throughout the house.

Jimin could only wish for the tiled-floor to open up and eat him or for aliens (probably Taehyung's relative) to abduct him and bring him to Mars.

God, he's doomed.

Hi buns😇💕 here's an update for you.

Thank you for the comforting comments and messages you left me from the previous chapter. I really appreciate it a lot💜💜

AAAND we're road to 25K reads! Cheers to that!!

Love you guys. Thanks for making me happy and appreciating my work. Thank you so much for making my dream come true😇💜💜💕

Please stay safe and take care of uour health!