027

UNEDITED

MATURE CONTENT
⚠️Read at your own risk⚠️

For this chapter, imagine this Jungkook

When Jimin first saw Jungkook at the office when he applied for the secretarial position, he was positive he would never get the job

When Jimin first saw Jungkook at the office when he applied for the secretarial position, he was positive he would never get the job. Jungkook's blazing eyes told him that. But when he called out his name, even if it was full of insult, Jimin had instantly noticed the familiar ring of it. It was as if, Jungkook was calling out for another name. For another Jimin. But then he let it slip by, thinking it was just a product of his hallucination again.

When he got the job and got offered to stay in Jungkook's penthouse, he felt anxious about it. He somehow knew from then that he may be related to his boss before his accident. But he couldn't point out whether he was a friend or an enemy. He was convinced to believe it would be the latter. Basing on Jungkook's treatment to him from then, he knew he was keeping something devious behind his sleeves. And yet, even with that hunch in mind, he continued to work for him. He was drawn to him. Like how a moth is attracted to a fire.

About that sandwich incident, when Jungkook refused to eat it, he was truly frustrated at that time. When Jungkook told him he would eat it so it'll not go to waste, he couldn't explain the giddiness bubbling inside of him. That's when he knew, he's damned for life. He was harbouring feelings for his boss and Jungkook clearly doesn't even want the slightest bit of his presence. It was painful.

He only understood the intensity of the pain he was feeling from Jungkook's constant rejection when Taehyung dropped the bomb. Husband. When did such word became so painful? He started blaming Jungkook for not giving an effort to find him. But then, the truth came out. It was him who left. And so, he took all the blame. He took Yoongi's harsh words, Taehyung's piercing accusations, and Namjoon's hateful glare. He took it all because he knew, he deserves every ounce of it.

But now's different. A new strength within him was given birth. This was the end result of the genuine smiles everyone gave him lately. He felt like he belonged once again. And now with Jungkook's memory imprinted on his mind, it was like his self-trust that he lost long ago has finally been found. With that trust in hand, he will be able to make decisions he will never regret no matter what will happen.

And that decision is to give himself a chance. To devote himself fully to the only man he knew he loved and still loves. He doesn't care about who that Sungwoon is anymore or what caused his accident. These two reasons were holding his love for Jungkook back for quite a while already. He won't allow those toxic factors to consume him whole and throw his love for his husband to waste. He will never do that. Not again.

"I'm all yours now Jeon Jungkook. So claim me. Mark me yours" he said in between kisses. There's no holding back. There will be no holding back anymore.