Chapter seven: Smut

Harry's POV

When I got to the dormitory after dinner. Draco dived onto the bed startling me.

Then to make it worse he got back up and pulled me onto the bed as well. Suddenly it hit me, hard in the face and I gave in.

!!!!Smut approaching !!!!!!!!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I crawled onto Dray's lap and whispered "Fuck me, daddy."

Draco slammed his lips on mine and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him dominate the kiss without a fight.

Clothes were quickly lost in the kiss and before I realised I was under him naked. His eyes were looking at me hungrily. Then I noticed.

He was in his boxers and I was naked. While he was starring at me I slowly started to fiddle with the brim of his boxers. I was fiddling with his boxers for five seconds before he started to stretch me.

One finger.
Two fingers.
Three fingers.

When Draco was done stretching me he swiftly removed his fingers and I let out a whimper but a second later he slammed into me and after a couple of seconds, I rolled my hips, begging for him to move. He started to thrust into me and after a couple more thrusts he it my prostate. I started to moan as he continued hitting my prostate.

Then I screamed out as I came and seconds later Draco came.

Smut over

Pansy's POV
Those absolute idiots! They forgot to put silencing charms and everyone in Slytherin heard Harry's moans.