"Pansy and Elias are lost..."

Start from the beginning

"Woohooo!" Hermione yelled when we were a bit above the clouds beneath us. Me and Pansy have done research about sky levels, a long time ago, but we never got hesitation to throw it away. So, we pretty well know what sky level is safe to fly on, like the ones above the clouds. Probably Pansy remembered, and flew up to there. When i looked at Pansy, a little smile appeared, and she flapped with her wings another time. "So, uh, Pansy?" Hermione started. "What's up?" Pansy replied, enthusiastically. "Well, we're are we going?" She shyly asked her. "Uh, i don't know." She slowly just said. I palmed my head. "We could just find somewhere to sleep, it's pretty late tho." I admitted. "We should, look there down is a open place!" Hermione shouted, out of nowhere. "Okay, well, hold on tight!" Pansy said, and dived straight down. Me and Hermione did our best to grab one of Pansy her spikes that'll grew out of her back, to not fall straight down. "Weeeheee!" I heard Hermione yelling, but i didn't know if it was of joy, or of fear. After less then ten seconds, Pansy landed roughly. Hermione and me felt down, cause we lost Pansy's spikes while we were diving down. Luckily, we felt on the wings, her only body part without spikes. "Ugh." I groaned, while trying to stand up on my sister's wings.

Hermione's Point of View

I decided to follow Elias' actions, cause it seemed to help him, but my legs felt a horrible pain when i tried to. "Ouch!" I said, while i was trying again, but the pain came back. "H-Hermione, you're okay?" Pansy groans to me, sounding not very well. "No, not really." I respond to her question. "What's wrong?" Elias asked, from the other wing, what did mean i had to turn my body to his side again. And that meant that the pain would come back. "Argh." I let out my mouth, even though i could easily hold it in. "It hurts, my legs." I told Elias, while i was trying to come into a comfortable position. Impulsive, Pansy let her wing point to the ground, so i fell off. I seemed like she did the same with her other wing, cause Elias was yelling his sister's name when he rolled off her wing. When i left her wing and touched the wet grass, i started a little. "How can the grass be here so green and soggy?" I asked the two family members who were clearly arguing about stuff i probably didn't want to know. "Probably cause no one has been here before, it's a mile away from Hogwarts." Pansy answered to my question. Then i remembered classes, while i gasped. "Hey!" Elias said, a bit louder then his normal voice tone. Pansy dragged him to a corner of the woods, and lay him down there. "Come on! I'm fucking tired! Can't we just go to sleep?" She asked, while laying her head down, and creating a space that she will warm for us to sleep on. "Y-yes, ple-ease." I gasped again, and walked up to the big dragon, who i first knew as my biggest enemy, but turned into a adventurous, loyal and happy friend. If i'm aloud to call her that. Cause i was really tired, i didn't see were i was looking, and felt forwards. "Argh, Merlin!" I groaned, in the darkness, where i could hear my voice echoing. "Hermione, are you okay?" I heard Pansy ask, a thousand times because of the fact that there were everywhere you said or shouted something, echo's that manipulated you to listen to them, and to follow what they ask from you. Otherwise they'll continue driving you insane, until you literally are. I stood up, and ran slowly to Pansy and Elias, who were laying down comfortably, and that was the thing that i really needed. When i arrived at the other side of the field where the two snakes holding a stare contest, i automatically lay down against Pansy her body, and fell to sleep.

Draco's Point of View

After a whole night staying up, because of some beauty sleep killing noises. It finally attended to be morning again, so i could see my favorite bastards again, and ruin the whole school ground. And i could mess around with Potter, i could even cast a spell while breakfast, so his food will be ruined! Haha! Stupid Potter will get his day ruined! I should probably wake Blaise up, and Pansy too. Didn't she told me last night Elias slept with her? Eh, that doesn't matter, i'll first have to come out of bed. I stepped out of bed, and made it up, after i got out. I felt a fresh breeze falling down, towards my body. A melodious bird was singing in my window, probably an owl. I turned around and saw Ulysses standing in the window. "Good morning Ulysses!" I yawned softly, and Ulysses nodded to me. I rubbed my eyes, to see the world around me a bit clearer. As i looked at Ulysses again, i saw that she was holding a little basket, that had a little white blanket in it. That was holding something delicious, warmed. I slowly walked up to Ulysses to grab her basket she was holding, but she helpfully flew up to me, so i didn't had to walk the whole way to my window. "Thank you Ulysses!" I yawned again to thank him, and he softly melted on my shoulder. With Ulysses on my shoulder, and my mother's little package in my hands, walking back to my bed again, i carefully took the blanket off the basket, so i could see the treatment my mother has baked for me, this morning. I left the white little blanket on my bed, and saw a perfect shaped, little chocolate cake. But if i looked closer, i saw a little line of cherry-red batter layers, that makes the cake, not a normal one. And at the top, a cherry, covered in chocolate sauce that finished the whole cake. I putted the basket softly on the ground, and walked up to my little desk. I grabbed a piece of paper, and a pencil, and started writing a small message to mother.

Dear Mother
Thank you for the chocolate-cherry cake, i like so much! I'm going to eat it now, and wake up Pansy, Elias and Blaise.
I'll write you back tomorrow,
Greetings, Draco

"Ulysses, can you bring this to mother please?" I asked her softly, and handed her over the letter i wrote. She accepted it gratefully, and hooted while making her way back to Malfoy Manners. "Thank you!" I thanked her and waved while my eagle-owl flew trough the window. I stepped back to my bed, and picked up the basket again, so i could finally eat my cake. I grabbed the little fork that was laying in there, and the cake that was laying on a nice, little, white saucer. I put my fork carefully in the cake, and slowly put it inside my mouth. I slowly swallowed the tiny piece of the piece of the cake, and tasted it's unique flavors that mother had hidden in it. Fast i took another piece of it and swallowed it in my mouth again. Another million of flavors entered my mouth again, and it felt amazing, and without i knew, i was already done. "Aw, it's done so soon!" I insulted myself, being a bit bored. I walked up to my closet, and took my shirt and robes. I trowed them on my bed, and grabbed my pants. I dressed myself, and took some socks from my closet, and walked back to my desk were i left my tie last night. I fast did my tie good, and i stepped into my shoes. Then i opened my dormitory door, and made my way to Blaise's dorm. "Blaise? You're in here?" I asked the door i was looking at. I pushed the door open, but there was no Blaise inside. "Blaise?" I asked, while i was inspecting his dormitory. No one was here, he'd probably did forget to close the door, i should just do it for him, that's the least i could do. After i closed Blaise's dormitory's door, i made my way to Pansy's dorm. When i arrived at Pansy's dormitory, the door was wide open, and i heard someone inside, so i came in too. "Pans?" I heard someone say. So i decided to react with a:"Hello?" To find out who's inside of here. "Draco? Draco!" I heard the voice again. As i looked at the bathroom door, the 'darker' skinned boy, who i see as one of my best friends. "Blaise? What are you doing here? And where are Pansy and Elias?" I asked him. "I don't know, but." Blaise sighed, and i was getting more curious at the seconds. "Pansy and Elias, are lost." Blaise continued.

Hey! The author is back!
Okay, so i need some answers from you guys!
1. I wanna make some Drarry in this story, and possibly Blairon or Bleville too. But shall i do Linny either??
2. WHO DO YOU SHIP ELIAS WITH?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Probably with no-one tho-
3. Should i put you're guys OC's in the story? Or would that totally destroy the storyline? I kinda think so tho-
4. Do you guys like the book so far?
Cause i have not much idea of what you think so- And if you have any idea's for chapters, please comment them! Or dm me, I won't mind!

I hope you enjoyed Le chapter ♥️