Episode 4

Today they girls could be found in Black-Mud swamp for class.

"So, as I was saying, today's exercise will be rather difficult" explained Palladium.

"Professor Palladium, a mosquito just bit me" one of the students complained

"Well, we are in a swamp, and it's just a mosquito. It's no big deal" replied Palladium.

"But look where it got me" continued the student as she pulled up her shorts slightly.

"Oh my! From- Well, um... what I meant was... uh... T-to be "shorts" and to uh eh... the point..." stuttered Palladium as the others laughed.

"Poor professor. They shouldn't give him such a hard time" said Bloom.

"If he were more confident, he'd get more respect" countered Stella

"A good fairy should be able to listen to what nature tells us. Today's exercise is designed to put your skills to the test. Now, you've all been put into groups, so we're ready to begin. You have three hours to get out of Black-Mud Swamp and reach the clearing in the middle of Gloomy-Wood Forest, without using magic. Remember, listen carefully to the voice of nature, and follow its advice" finished Palladium before he teleported away as the Jasmine and the others decided to break off in their own little group, getting knee-deep in mud.

"This place is... ew... totally disgusting" said Stella.

"Oh, yes, dear. All this mud is so very inconvenient" sassed Musa causing Jasmine to giggle.

"I don't know if you realize it, but we're knee-deep in what I would refer to as a problematic mud puddle. All right, you guys, take cover! I'll handle it" said Tecna about to use her magic.

"No, Tecna, don't! We have to listen to nature. I smell something, what is it?" Asked Bloom.

"He said "listen," not smell" said Stella.

"It kinda smells like..." started Jasmine.

"It smells like gas! Let's get out of here" yelled Musa as they all ran for cover behind a log.

"Okay, let's see..." started Bloom as she threw a nearby stick at the bubbles causing clouds of gas to shoot up from the bubbles.

"A single spark and we would've been toast, good thinking Bloom" said Jasmine.

"Oh, yes, we took a big risk" agreed Flora.

"Especially you, Tecna. I would have sent you my dressmaker's bill" joked Stella causing them all to laugh. However they soon hear a sound coming from the sky.

"Look! A Red Fountain Aircraft!" Said Bloom as she pointed towards the crashing vehicle.

"Let's go see" said Stella as they all started running towards the landing sight.

"Hurry, they might need help" yelled Jasmine.