00

Welcome! This is a work of fiction

Welcome! This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You might encounter typographical and grammatical errors so feel free to correct me if ever. I'm also accepting criticism but please approach me in a nice way. I'm merely a teenager and I'm just starting to explore how to write a better story.

+ + +

SYNOPSIS.

Grewing up with her step-mother and step-sister, Dahlia has always wondered, what happened to her biological mother? Knowing the reason why she didn't get to see her father, Harold Mariones, her step-mother doesn't know anything anymore about Dahlia's mother as they never even met once before.

She just gave birth to her and vanished the day after. Her father died from a car accident one week after Dahlia is born. With no close relatives that time and due to her step-mother's sympathy, Sally Aquino, she ended up living with her together with her step-sister, Natasha Aquino. She bear Aquino as her middle name and her father's family name, Mariones, which is the only thing he left behind.

Her relationship with Natasha is not that healthy yet not that toxic. Natasha just treats Dahlia as if she's not existing. Even if they live under the same roof. They compete unconsciously but Dahlia never treated her as an enemy. She looks up to Natasha as her role model, one of her source of strengths, and her beloved older sister.

In the other hand, Dahlia has another sister. Another older sister. Not by blood, just by heart. Cindy San Pedro. Her classmate from elementary school and the only one who stayed in touch with her ever since. They entered high school life, it didn't matter whether they're in the same class or not. Communication is the most important thing between their friendship.

Then a boy named Jace Castillo came to the scene. Fell in love with Dahlia for the first time he laid his eyes on her face. Jace came back to Manila after living in Bulacan for 2 years. What role will he play in Dahlia's life along with Allen Gamboa?

In her journey of looking for her real mother, she found people that made her know herself more. They taught her to appreciate and embrace her nature more than ever. They helped her find herself she lost in her forest of thoughts.

I found you. She thought.

I found her and where my heart truly belongs.

+ + +

Dahyun as Dahlia Mariones
Joohoney as Jace Castillo
SinB as Cindy San Pedro
Seulgi as Natasha Aquino
Jackson as Allen Gamboa
Sandara as Sally Aquino
(G-Dragon as Harold Mariones)

+ + +

Hannah: I know, the plot is so cliché and common X0 but I'll try my best to give satisfying twists and moments. Please be reminded that this story is written in Tagalog. I don't know if this'll be a part of series but I labeled it as a stand-alone story. Hope you have fun reading my novel.

Social media accounts
Facebook: Hikari Yawakame
Twitter: babyorigin
Instagram: precaeious

+ + +

#FIND_YOU
All rights reserved.
babyorigin 2020