• Blotto •

I know you still love me

Hyunmi was trying hard to get those words out of her head but his voice kept playing in repeat.

Ahh! Why has he come back now?

Now that I finally started getting over it.

She touched her neck where his kisses were still lingering. She shivered at the touch.

She focused on the drink in her hand as she shook the contents.

Alcohol always helped.
The hangover the next day that split her head in pain helped her divert her mind.

She drank and drank till she felt numb.

Why did you leave me Taehyung if you had to come back again?

"She misses me a lot. I think I should go and give her a visit." Jimin said as he wore his coat.

"Yeah. Go visit her." Taehyung said typing away on his laptop.

"Ok bye . See you tomorrow!" Jimin said as he left.

Taehyung worked when he suddenly sat back throwing his head back. He looked at the ceiling watching the blank white space above him as he imagined yesterday's scene.

She was so flustered by my touch.

He giggled lightly as he looked up when the doorbell rang.

Did Jimin leave something? But he knows the passcode. Why is he ringing the bell?

He opened the door and instantly widened his eyes at the sight in front of him.

"Hyunmi?"

"Hmm.. who are you? Isn't this ..." she squinted at the number plate, "Kim Taehyung's house?" She asked her eyes mostly closed.

Taehyung gulped as he sized her up and down.
He leaned in and sniffed.

Ohh.. she is drunk.

"Why don't you come in?" He said as held her arm pulling her in.

"No!! I have come here to teach a lesson to that Kim Taehyung! Where is he ??? Where is he hiding!? KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" She screamed as she struggled to stand.

"Hyun! You are drunk! Come inside please!" Taehyung requested as he pulled her.

"Hyun? He used to call me that! You don't call me Hyun!! Mr. Stranger!!" She said hitting him.

"Ok Fine!FINE!" He said as he took deep breaths due to all the struggle.

She started walking inside as she stumbled her way.

"Where is he? I have to tell him to stop bothering me. He is a dumb head who thinks he will get what he wants. But not this time!!" She wiggled her index finger in front of his face.

Taehyung smiled at how adorable she looked with her flushed cheeks and drooping eyes although she was bad mouthing him.

Cute.

As he was thinking to himself, Hyunmi suddenly stood up and tripped falling face forward but he immediately held her before she face planted on the floor.

"Hyunmi, are you ok?" He asked as he pulled her up and scanned her to check for bruises.

How did she come here in this condition?

She can't even stand straight . Let alone walk.

He frowned as he looked at her. she was trying to open her eyes to look at him but was unable to do it.

In defeat she tugged her lower lip out pouting at the apparent stranger in front of him.

"Why did he leave me? Why did he say that he didn't want to see me again if he had to come back anyway?" She asked as she sniffled.

Taehyung looked at the pain in her bloodshot eyes as she started crying.

She started sobbing softly grabbing a chunk of his shirt and clinging to him.

He patted her back , running circles to soothe her aching heart for which he was responsible.

"He is stupid! A bloody idiot!!" She shouted in between her sobs.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked in an attempt to build a conversation.

"Because he said he loves me. He said he wants to have a chance to prove himself that he still cares. But what about me? He left me without asking me and now he wants to barge in my life again without asking me first. He always does what he thinks is right. It was our relationship so we should have mutually separated if at all but .... but he threw me out as if I was nothing to him." She said as she burst into another sob.

"No! He cared for you then and he still cares for you. He loves you to the extent where he is willing to do anything for you. Why don't you think about giving him a chance again?" He asked almost hopeful.

"Where was he when I was crying all day and night thinking and praying that he would come back and take me? He wasn't there when I wanted him to be!! He was never there!!! He left me because I had nothing on me. I had no family , no money , nothing! I was just a filthy little orphan for him." She said as she looked up at him.

"No..Hyun! He loved you then and he still loves you. Your status never mattered to him. He was a fool to let go a gem like you." He said caressing her cheek.

"You think so...?" She asked blinking at him.

"Yeah. You are." He said as he kissed her forehead.

She yawned as she wrapped her hands around his neck resting her head on his chest.

He lifted her up and walked up to his bedroom as he peered down to watch her closing her eyes as she sniffled.

He gently put her down as she sat up and grabbed his hand.

"What happened?" He asked frowning.

"You are kind." She said.

Taehyung smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"You are handsome too. Taehyung is very handsome. But you are more handsome than him. Will you marry me? I will probably marry you and make him jealous. He should know that there people way better than him." She said puffing her cheeks.

Taehyung laughed at that and pinched her cheeks.

"Fine. I will marry you but on one condition." He said holding up a finger.

"Condition? What condition?" She asked as she scratched her head.

"You will lay down and sleep." Taehyung said pushing her down on the pillow.

She nodded cutely as she laid back voluntarily and adjusted her head on the pillow. He pulled up the comforter on her and tucked her in.

"You promise you will marry me if I sleep right?" She slurred almost on the edge of knocking out.

"Yes. Yes I will." He said as he ran his fingers in her silky hair and planting a kiss in her forehead.

"Sleep well.." he whispered as he saw her snoring lightly .

                                        ***