-New school -

I woke up to my brother jumping on my bed . Waking me up and telling me to start getting ready for school .
We just moved here three days ago due to my parents wanting to start somewhere fresh away from the rogues that were starting to pile around our pack .

"Soul get up ! If you don't get up now you won't have enough time to finish getting ready . And we all know how long it takes you to get ready " said my brother

"Oh shush at least I try ,and im always fashionably late brother " I told him

" Yeah yeah, just hurry up so you can eat breakfast because we all know how u get when you don't have your food " he said

I threw a pillow at him just as he closed my door . I got up and did my bed and went into the shower . I stood there thinking about how much my life was changing .

But how rude of me , My name is souline (soul) for short I know unique name I used to hate it till my parents convinced me otherwise . We just moved from New York to California . We moved here due to some rogues and my dad just wanting to start somewhere new . My dad is the alpha and my mom is the Luna of this pack and I have 6 siblings me being the youngest.
Our pack is the silver moon pack and it is one of the top 5 biggest and strongest packs . We are in second place . The blood moon taking the first place spot and that pack Belonging to the alpha king .

I am 17 , and I should have found my mate already but sadly it looks like the moon goddess doesn't want me to find him yet . I've always loved the thought of having a mate , and us being made for each other . Seeing how in love my parents where just made me wish I could find him already .

I have brown hair and hazel eyes but they could change at times depending on my mood . I am a hybrid I have vampire , werewolf, and witch blood in me . I am the only one out of my siblings that got vampire and witch blood . They are all just werewolf's . My dad is the vampire king and half wolf and my mom is the witch queen And half wolf . I am not allowed to shift into my wolf due to it being all white . Making me the only white wolf . With being the white wolf comes a lot of danger and a lot of power . I can control the elements and can do other stuff . But my powers slowly come . No one knows about me being the white wolf but my family and it's Better that way .

I got out the shower and dried my hair into its natural curls , I applied some makeup and got dressed into a white skirt a white cropped tank top and my white jean jacket .

I grabbed my phone and checked that I had everything I needed in my book bag and walked down the stairs . I put my book bag down on the couch and went into the kitchen where I could hear my family talking .

" Good morning souline " said my dad

"Good morning dad " I told him with a smile

"I want you to behave on your first day , ok souline " He said , while giving me a stern look

"Ok dad I will , it's my first day what could go wrong" I told him.

He nodded and smiled at me .

He came up to me gave me a hug and wished me a good first day .

"Bye momma , I'll see you after school" I told her as a hugged her

"Bye Baby let me know if anything happens " she said while smiling and winking at me .

I was pulled out the kitchen by my brother Asher he put his arm over my shoulder and started talking about school and how he couldn't wait to see new girls .

I rolled my eyes at my brother and walked to the front door .

"Which cars are we taking " asked my brother nick

"I'm taking Mine" I said
"Mine "said my brother Asher 
"I'll also take mine " said my brother Ares 

I got into my white Jeep Wrangler and my sisters Sapphire and Selleste got in with me and Asher and Nick rode together and Elijah and Ares rode together .

Me and my sisters sang our hearts out to Justin Bieber on the way to school , As soon as we pulled up I turned down the music and followed my brothers into parking spots right beside each other ,Us being in the middle .

So according to them " no boys would get close to us or use that as an excuse to get close to me and my sisters "

I rolled my eyes and hopped out with my sisters and got our stuff from the back. I could feel people starring but I ignored it ,I closed the door and made sure my car was locked and started walking towards the front door of the school .

Me and my sisters were in the front and my brothers were behind us . I could hear what people were saying and by the looks on my sisters faces so could they .
We walked into the school and just like in a movie everyone stopped and starred . I looked around and smiled and walked into the office my siblings following close behind .

"Hi how can I help you guys "Said a sweet old lady with a smile on her face.

"Hi we are new and we need our schedules " said Selleste.

"Of course honey " .said the lady while giving us each our schedules .

I smiled and thanked her and walked after my siblings .
We went to our lockers which were right beside each other and compared our schedules .

I had At least two of them in each class which made me glad cause I wouldn't be alone. We walked to class up first I had English with Selleste,Sapphire , And Asher . We all walked into class late cause we had trouble finding our class this school was huge .
As soon as we opened the door everyone turned there heads to see who had opened the door .

"Ahh you four must be the Mikealsons " said the teacher

"Yes ma'am ", said Sapphire

"Welcome take a seat " Said the teacher .

I smiled at her as I walked to an empty seat . Soon she began with her lecture and I wrote the notes I had to write and then spaced out .

The rest of the day was the same boring classes , girls glaring at me and boys talking about me and my sisters .

Soon it was lunch time and too say I was happy was an understatement. I was starving I just hoped they had good food . Me and my sisters walked into the cafeteria together my brothers were already in there and they had a table for us .
Me and my sisters got lunch and sat down with our brothers . We could hear people talking and whispering but we ignored it and continued to talk about our day and laugh .

Soon the day was over and we all headed home . Surprisingly nothing happened today which was good hopefully the rest of the year would be like this .

.............................................................
Hi guys ! Hope the first chapter was ok . I'm new at this so hopefully I won't do too bad .