Chapter 18

A/N: It was my sister's birthday so I couldn't update when I wanted to.

Also I made Lottie and Fizzy twins. They're 12. So it makes sense in the future.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 75K+ READS!!! ILYSFM!!! *blows kisses, hugs you and gives you you're favourite stuff*

I HOPE YOU HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS  (if you celebrated it) AND HAD A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I WISH YOU A LARRY CHRISTMAS AND A HARRY LOU YEAR! XD

Okay?

Okay.

Lets go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

8th January 2016

22 weeks pregnant

"Calm down, Lou." Harry whispers into my ear.

"Okay. This is just new to me." I whisper back, holding his hand tightly as I make my bouncing knee stop.

"I know. I was nervous too." Haz kisses my cheek.

"Mr Styles?." The receptionist calls out.

We both get up and I follow Harry to his doctors room.

"Hello Harry." The doctor says as Harry sits on the bed, the paper crinkling underneath him.

"Hi Dr Newman." Harry repiles and the doctor smiles back.

"And you must be..." Dr Newman looks at me.

"Louis." I say and shake her hand.

"Father?" She asks.

"Yeah." I nod and move so I am standing by Harry.

"Right, Harry. You want to find out the genders, is that correct?" The doctor asks.

"Yeah I -we do." Haz smiles and looks up at me.

I take hold of his hand as he pulls up his top, revealing his bump. Dr Newman puts the gel onto Harry's stomach and gets the wand out. She presses the wand onto Harry's bump gently, moving it around a bit. I look up at the screen, holding my boyfriend's hand.

"Hmm, baby one doesn't seem to want to show us yet, but..." Dr Newman moves the wand across to baby two. "Ah." She says. "Well, baby two is definitely a boy, and proud."

I let out a soft chuckle.

"Baby one...." She moves the wand around some more. "A boy too!"

"Two boys." Harry whispers.

"Congratulations. I'll print some photos?" Dr Newman asks.

"Yeah." Haz nods.

"We're having two boys Hazza, two boys!" I grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I'm pregnant." I whisper, looking down at the unltrasound. "I'm going to have to leave Uni and everything..."

"Hey babe." I hear Josh enter his room. We recently came and visited Josh's parents.

"Hi." I say, looking up.

"We should start packing, we have to be back at Uni by Monday. Well I do. I have a lecture that day." Josh tells me.

"Okay." I nod, looking back at the ultrasound. "I need to be careful now." I whisper so only I can here.

No more drinking, no more jumping around. I have to look after this little body inside of me. Mine and Josh's baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been hectic recently. Zayn and I are engaged, Niall is pregnant, Harry is due in just over a month. Wow.

"What are you thinking about, babe?" Zayn asks as he comes and sits beside me.

"Stuff." I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Like?" He holds my hand.

"Just how hetic it all is right now. The engagement, Niall's pregnancy and how Harry is due very soon." I blabber on.

"Babe. Easy." My boyfriend kisses my forehead.

"Sorry." I blush.

"You're so cute." Zayn coos as I feel my cheeks heat up even more.

"Nuuuu!" I whine, hiding my face in my hands.

"Babeeee!" Zayn takes my hands away from my face before kissing my nose. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

A/N: SORRY ITS SHORT BUT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I HAVE EXAMS SORRY!! :(

LOVE YOU ALL!