Chapter 16

A/N: WWA FILM SATURDAY! AAAHHHHHH! It was AMAZING!

And breath. 

Also, can you guys follw my instagram? (if you have it). It's @louislovesharryloveslarry

PLEASEEEEEE?

Just tell me who you are then I'll probably follow you back. Also, PM me! I'm a loner.

But the dedication to my friend who has been speaking to me lately!

Vote and comment guyssss!

(Also Charlotte is 12, Felicite is 12 (twins) and Daisy and Phoebe are 5)

-Lulu xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Day

I sat and waited nervously. I have a splitting headache from last night. I was sooo drunk it was unreal. I'm surprised I'm alive. I got dropped off at home at 3am, then went to bed. Then, my littlest sisters woke me up at 5am! Ugh! but thankfully my mum got them to leave so I went back to sleep. Yeah, I love my little sisters to pieces but sometimes they don't understand when to and when not to wake their hungover brother. I got woken up by my mum at 1pm, saying to have a shower and get changed because Harry and his family would be here soon. I did as I was told and took some paracetamol to lower the pain of my aching head.

My mum explained to my dad and my sisters about Harry and him being pregnant. They believed her. Probably because she's a midwife and "knows this stuff". My dad wasn't happy. He was definitely ashamed in me. My sisters on the other had where a lot happier. They liked the idea of being Aunties.

I was currently sprawlled out on the sofa, flicking through the channels on the telly. There was endless amounts of Christmas movies on and I've just had about enough with them. Daisy and Phoebe are sat on the floor, playing with their new dolls while Fizzy and Lottie sat on the other sofa, Lottie painting Fizzy's nails. My mum was in the kitchen, preparing food for everyone and my dad was setting up the table, as asked by mum. It was about half an hour later when the doorbell rang, indicating a visitor.

"Maybe it's Santa!" Daisy said excitedly.

"Don't be so stupid." Lottie spoke up.

"Yeah, Santa only comes on Christmas eve night. Silly." I say.

"Oh yeah!" Daisy smiled as I got up.

I made my way over to the front door and took a deep breath before opening it. Standing in front of me was four people. The two I knew were Harry and his mum, Anne. But I'm guessing the other lady (who was also pretty hot) was Harry's sister and the man was Harry's Dad.

"Hello." I smile and open the door wider. "Come in, dinner is almost ready.".

All four of them entire, looking around.

"This is the living room." I say, walking in there, them following. "This is Charlotte, Felicite, Daisy Phoebe and my dad, Mark." I smile, pointing them out. "My mum, Johanna is in the kitchen. Make yourself comfortable."

Harry's dad went to my dad, Anne went into the kitchen to my mum, Harry's sister went to Lottie - giving her a tip on nail painting. I left the room, Harry following behind me.

"Sooo..." I mumble.

"I like you're house." Harry smiles.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because it had a window pain!" He laughs. "You get it? Window pain, windowpane?"

"Yeah, I get  it." I say.

"Okay. I have another." He grins, once he's stopped laughing. "How does a penguin build it's house?"

"How?" I ask.

"Igloos it together!" He cracks up laughing again.

"Wow, H." I mutter.

"I have more!" He laughs.

"I'm good." I smile.

"DINNERS READY!" My mum yells, getting everyone's attention.

Everyone made their way into the dinning room, taking a seat somewhere. My mum brought in the food an laid it out. Once all of the food had been brought in and my mum had sat down, we started dinner, just generally talking about random things.

*After Dinner*

Once dinner was over, Harry and I made our way upstairs and into my room. Our mums where chatting away in the kitchen, our dads talking and watching telly and our sisters where together too.

"And this is my room." I say and walk inside.

I make my way over to my bed and lie on it. Haz follows, looking around. He stops at the end of my bed.

"You can lie down you know." I chuckle and watch as he sits down.

"If I lie down, I'll never get back up." He smiles as I it up.

"Awe." I coo as he blushes, making me coo more. "Cuteeee."

"I'm not cute!" He whines.

"You are!" I grin.

Just then, my phone starts ringing. I take it out of my pocket and read the caller I.D.

'Nialler'

"What does he want?" I mutter.

"Who is it?" Haz asks.

"Niall." I say, confused. "Should I answer it?"

"Answer it." Harry nods.

"Okay." I nod and answer it.

"Hey, Niall." I say, putting it on speaker.

"H-hi." Niall sniffs.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Did Josh break up with you?! If he did, I swear I'll -" I start before Ni cuts me off.

"N-no! I-Its not that..." He sniffs, coughing a little.

"What is it?" I ask, Harry leaning closer.

"I-I'm pregnant..."

A/N: HAHAHA.

15 Comments and 30 Votes pleaseeee!

Love you guys and I'm thinking about a squeal...

-Lulu xxxx