Chapter 3.

Harry's POV

Louis stands on his tip-toe's. His lips getting closer and closer to mine.

This is it. I flutter my eyes closed. I can feel his hot breath on my lips. The small gap was about to close when the door opened. Louis was off me in a second, quickly washing his hands. I was still shocked about what was going to happen but I turned to the hand dryer by me and pretended to dry my hands as some dude walked in. Louis left the toilets, wiping his hands on his jeans - what where oh so tight may I add - giving me a quick wink as he went out of my view.

I finished "drying" my hands and sorted out my hair in the mirror. (So it wouldn't look to obvious to the guy that I was following Louis).

I leave the toilets and as soon as I step out I'm pulled into someone. I find myself looking into a pair of dazzling blue-grey eyes. I smile.

"Hi." Louis whispers, grasping hold of my waist.

"H-hi." I whisper back nervously.

"You know, we didn't finish what we started back in the toilets," he smirks. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks, making me blush a little.

"Your cute when you blush." He whispers.

"T-thanks." I smile slightly.

"You better go study. I'll see you around another time." Louis states firmly, winking at the end.

I simply nod. He lets go of my waist and he walks away, his hips swaying as he does. My eyes drag themselves to his bum. Oh dat ass. Oh how many - No! Harry, no! Don't thing about them things... Bad! Dirty!

I mentally slap myself and shake my head. I casually walk back to my dorm. I unlock the door and soon as I've got in and shut the door I instantly slide down the door with a sigh. A happy sigh. I get up of the carpeted floor and make my way to the small desk to work on. I take out my book and try to focus and read, but I can't.

I take out a piece of paper from my bag, along with a pen and some other random stuff. I find myself drawing 'Louis' all swirly, loopy and girly like. I draw a large heart around it along with his name and my name around the outside of the heart. At the bottom of the big heart with 'Louis' in I write 'H.S.+L.T.' I smile at my art work then frown.

I've just officially found my crush.....