Chapter 9.

A/N: Not going to be updating much because I have so many exams. -Lulu

3 weeks later.

17 weeks pregnant

Harry's POV

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I think as I look down and see a load of blood after just falling to the ground.

This isn't good.

I pick up my phone and call Liam.

'Ring'

'Ring'

'Ring'

'Ri-'

"Hi Harry. What's up?" Liam answers

"Blood. Lots of blood. Hurry. Please!" I whimper.

"I'll be there in a second. Stay calm." Liam tells me.

"O-okay." I sniff and hang up.

Liam don't be long.

Louis' POV

I let out a yawn from my spot on the bed and stretch out my limbs, making them click and pop.

I sigh happily and get up from my bed and wonder into the kitchen. I look through the cupboards and grab a bowl and a box of Rice Krispys. I poor the cereal into the bowl and and grab a spoon from the draw. I get the milk out of the fridge and poor it into my cereal. I walk into the living room and sit on the sofa then, turn on the television. I flick through the channels, occasionally eating my cereal.

I wonder what my curly is up to?

I finish off my cereal and get up, turning off whatever crap was on the T.V.

Walking back into the kitchen, I dump my bowl and spoon into the sink and pull my phone out of my pocket.

What to do today?

"Ugh! Life is so boring." I say to no one inparticular, knowing the dorm is empty.

I scroll through my contacts, trying to find someone to have a little fun with.

Abigail

Andy

Amy

Becca

Ben

Beth

Caroline

Charile (boy)

Charlie (girl)

Eddie

Eleanor

Fizzy

Georgia

Home

India

Lottie

Louis (Me)

Lucy

Millie

Mum

Nialler

Rachel

Richard

Sally

Samatha

Taylor

Tyler

William

Zayn

"I need more people." I say to myself.

Doctors.

Harry's POV

"The baby is dead Liam. I know it." I cry loudly as Liam tries to comfort me.

"Haz. Don't say that. There's always hope." Liam says.

"You saw how much blood there was, Li." My voice cracks. Liam sighs as I begin to cry once more.

Why me? Why me?

Just then, the door opens and a doctor walks inside.

A/N: Cliffhanger. Whats going to happen??