Just one look from Shehnaaz and Paras was so scared that he himself took a step back. Everyone thought that Shehnaaz was a fragile liitle doll whose job is to roam around in the house looking pretty but never in their wildest dreams would they have imagined her to be this fierce.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP", Shehnaaz was so angry that she moved dangerously towards him and now Sidharth had to calm her down. She didn't stop and kept on going towards him.

When she didn't stop, Sidharth took her in his arms from behind and she squirmed in his arms, asking him to leave her.

But when he didn't, Shehnaaz turned around and gave him the same glare that she gave to Paras. Now Sidharth understood why Paras was scared.

Sidharth immediately kept her down, he himself was scared of Shehnaaz. She went close to Paras and asked him to say everything he said before, again.

"Chal bol kya bol ra tha? Bol, bol, bollll. Bol na. Dobara bol ke dikha tu fir dekh tere rang kaise udati hun. Indrdhanush bna dungi tera samjha. Bakwas dobara karne se pehle ek baar mere baare mein soch lena. Samjha! Bloody moron!", saying this she moved inside and took Sidharth with her. She held his wrist and took him towards the washroom area.

He was angry and Shehnaaz was angry too but she needed to calm him first. She kneeled down as he was sitting on the balloon bed in the washroom.

She parted his legs and sat on her knees between his legs. She made him look at her eyes. His eyes had anger and moistness in them.

Shehnaaz just slowly caressed his forehead and his hair. She kissed his forehead lightly. This was the probably the third time that she was kissing his forehead.

He remembered the time when she first kissed his forehead lovingly. She was just in 9th standard back then and still just a girl. But she still knew what to do.

She, back then, lovingly kissed his forehead without any malice or intentions. Her only worry was to somehow make him feel okay. And she successfully did that back then, she did it again today. She always does it.

Shehnaaz always knows what to do or and maybe that's what makes her like she is, super good with everybody.

She will go a notch down, if it comes to the people she loves and similarly she can go several notches up if it's about the people about whom she cares, accordingly.

He let her do whatever she was doing on his forehead. He felt warmness fill his heart. He always feels this way with her but its different than any other person.

Sidharth made her sit with him on the bed and put his head on her lap. He then held her hand and put it in his hair indicating her to do whatever she was doing.

She massaged his head, giving him instant relief. She didn't want to be near him because she knew that she is getting close to a man who had a girlfriend.

She was hurting her dignity by being close to a taken man but she understands that right now, Sidharth needs her.

And how can Shehnaaz not be their when he needs her. She is his, although he doesn't know it and he will never know but she will forever be his. This thought made her stop pushing him and she stayed at the same place.

They both slept in the same position, or should we say Sidharth slept and Shehnaaz caressed his forehead the whole night.

She knew that she really needs to make him feel relaxed because he seemed really affected by what was happening around him.

She didn't want him to get lost amidst all the negativity. She can take it if she gets lost somewhere but she won't let him go somewhere from where coming back is impossible.

He is really protective of her mother and happened yesterday was way beyond disgusting. Shehnaaz scrunched her nose thinking about yesterday.

But then the morning music played and Sidharth moved a bit. He didn't seem to realise that he was sleeping in her lap.

When he woke up and saw Shehnaaz in a sitting position and his head in her lap,he felt guilty for making her sit like this through the night.

He woke up immediately and mumbled a Sorry, to which Shehnaaz just gave an assuring smile and got up to freshen up.

Ek dum alag si cheez hai. Aisi cheez hai jo aur koi insaan nhi mehsoos kra sakta. Pyaar Hai bhi, nhi bhi. Dosti hai bhi, nhi bhi. Sirf ek baar wo chu de to lagta hai ki sab theek hai. Wo ho to duniya mein kisi aur ke hone ki zarurat nhi par agar wo nhi, to duniya mein kitne bhi log hon koi farak nhi padta.

Wo bass ek hi hai aur uski jgha koi dusra nhi ho sakta kyunki kisiko to toot ke chahna sirf use aata hai. Kisi ko yun chahna, sikhaya nhi jaa sakta. Kisi school, yan college mein ye nhi sikhaya jata fir bhi use aisa karna kitni aasaani se aa gya.

Uski khushi mein apni khusi dhundhna aur uske dukhon mein apni taqleef bhool jana wo bhi sirf usi ko aata hai.

Wo iss trha kho chuki hai apne aap ko, ki ab dhundhne par bhi nhi milegi.

Han, shayad mil jaye, uss insaan mein dhundhoge to mil jaegi.

Usme hi rehti hai wo aur usi me rahegi jab tak sab khatam nhi hua. Aur abhi tak kahan kuch khatam hua hai? Abhi to sab shuru huya hai.

The next few days went really fast and Sidharth and Shehnaaz were maintaining a cordial relationship. Sidharth still doesn't know about the truth and he is still bothered by all of it, but they both managed to be civil with each other.

It had already been 4 weeks and Abbu ji, Shefali Bagga and himanshi have been evicted. Today was the day of new wild card entries and Shehnaaz was having a sinking feeling in her heart.

Why is Shehnaaz feeling like this dies to the wild cards? Whats going to happen next? When will Sidnaaz be back in their actual sense? A new twist coming up very soon!

Comment to let me know what your guesses are about the twist? Sahi guess kiya to aaj ek aur Chapter as a gift.

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️