The Chaos will Burn Along With Your Car

(Listen to the song with headphones it is so great! Also I changed a few lyrics to fit the story better again please don't kill me!)
Liv's POV
It's been about 2 days since Mike and I got together and I've been so happy but he is so distant I mean he is a year above me maybe that's why I'm feeling this way I say in my head as I wonder the halls of the academy. I go to turn the corner and I hear makes voice along with another voice it sounds a lot like a girls voice. I stand and eavesdrop on the conversation.
"When are you gonna leave that stupid wolf girl babe? The girl voice said. " I will babe I will I just want revenge on my mom you gotta remember what they did to my mom and my aunt and uncle." Mike said "I know I know bit it kills me to see miss goodey two shoes around you I mean she's not even pretty. " Said the girl voice. "Trust me babe I know she's nothing compared to you I'll break up with her by this weekend." Mike says and then I look and they're kissing! I can't believe it Mike was using me for some sick revenge thing they had against my parents how could he I had no control over that I wasn't even there! I turn the corner and confront them "HOW COULD YOU!" I shouted at them and they gasp Mike asked me if we could talk at his car in 2 minutes and I sighed and said fine and walked outside next to his car. And I felt a song come on but I held it back bit I couldn't hold it in for too long because my eyes we're going red and fire was trying to take over. He came outside and tried to explain but I stopped him and sang.

Lips meet teeth and tongue
My heart skiped eight beats at once
If we were meant to be, we would have been by now
See what you wanna see, but all I see is you right now
I'll sit and watch your car burn
With the fire that you started in me
But you never came back to ask it out
Go ahead and watch my heart burn
With the fire that you started in me
But I'll never let you back to put it out
Your love feels so fake
And my demands aren't high to make
If I could get to sleep, I would have slept by now
Your lies will never keep, I think you need to blow 'em out
I'll sit and watch your car burn
With the fire that you started in me
But you never came back to ask it out
Go ahead and watch my heart burn
With the fire that you started in me
But I'll never let you back to put it out
When you call my name
Do you think I'll come runnin'?
You never did the same
So good at givin' me nothin'
When you close your eyes, do you picture me?
When you fantasize, am I your fantasy?
Now you know
Now I'm free
I'll sit and watch your car burn
With the fire that you started in me
But you never came back to ask it out
Watch my heart burn
With the fire that you started in me
But I'll never let you back to put it out
Never let you back
Let you burn, let you burn
Never gonna let you back
Let you burn!
As I sang his car busted out in flames and some got on him I mean that was totally an accident but not one that I minded but as the fire burned brighter and got higher my twin put a stop to it with her water powers ugh she ruined the fun! She then looked at me and I told her I'd give her the details later and she nodded and went back inside I then looked at Mike and asked him if Levi had any grudge against my sister and he shakily said no. I was glad he didn't my sister deserves a nice guy like LeviI just wish I had gotten one too and then I got mad again and looked at Mike. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET ON MY BAD SIDE NEXT TIME THE FIRE ON YOU WON'T STOP AND YOU'LL BE DEAD SO YOU BETTER GO LEAVE THIS SCHOOL FOREVER AND NEVER RETURN OR ELSE!  I shouted at him I knew he wasn't going to leave he couldn't I just burned his car to ashes so I then just told him to never speak to me again and he went inside probably to get the principal but she knows my current status and my parents wouldn't believe her over me so I'm good for now I just hope j van have my happiness soon.

You will Liv you will 💜!