The New Trouble Makers

Westley's POV
Today's our first day at Seabrook we have been living in the woods for a while now all summer even so now it's our time to shine. Seabrook look out cause here we come we are the Hybrid wolves and were here to stay we heard there is a great alpha of a wolf pack and we're here for her we've also been told she has white hair and her name is Y/n and that she has a fiance named Wyatt Lykensen well I know that name that's Willa's twin brother Willa is my ex girlfriend and the reason we broke up was Wyatt he said I took too much attention from her, this all happened when we lived in a different place and we've been here in hiding all along now's our day to shine and I'll get Y/n if it's the last thing I do Wyatt broke me up from my love so I'll do the same to him.

*time skip to the first day of senior year the wolves have arrived and are here to say hello*

Y/n POV
It's lunch time and everyone is looking at the double doors to the cafeteria so I do too and I see more wolves so I get excited and I get up to introduce myself. I walk up the the male who looks to be the alpha and I say "Hi there I'm Y/n I'm the alpha of the wolf pack here at Seabrook and in the den I hope you will like it here I say to him. " Oh I definitely will now I'm Westley and these are my sisters Winonia and Waverleigh. Hey why don't we hangout after school we can show you where we live." Westley says "oh sure I'll bring my fiance with me." I say "Sounds great I'll see you there." He says with a wink

Wyatt's POV
That wolf just wink at my girl MY Y/N I need to let this guy know that SHE'S MINE! He can keep his hands off, luckily knowing my girlfriend she just wants to be his friend but he looks like he wants more than that. I look closer at him and it's Westley my sisters ex I convinced Willa to dump him because he was bad news oh he wants revenge so he's going after MY GIRL uh ah i don't think so I'm gonna give Westley a piece of my mind next time I see him. I could tell he was trouble the second he walked in. It's good to know that Y/n's heart already belongs to me.

💜