Flesh And Bone and The Prawn

Y/n POV
The next day Addi and I went to the wolves after a complicated conversation with Zed and when we went to take turns putting the necklace on it was gone. "It's gone." Addi says "You lost it? Wynter said sounding sad and disappointed.
" Do you know how precious a moonstone necklace is? Willa says sounding very angry.
"If she was a wolf she would've been more careful with the necklace."Willa stated rather viciously. Man what happened to the necklace? I hope we see it again or else I could lose Wyatt for well ever.

*Time skip to flesh and bone because I'm a lazy teen*

Wyatt's POV
We go to the power plant where the moonstone is and we set off the Z alarm and all of the sudden the workers gather around us to intimidate or fight us off but it's not working because we're a pack and loyal to our alpha so we sing about it.

*PLAY THE SONG*

Y/n POV
I put the necklace on and it was me I am the great alpha I am so happy that I am.We tried to stop the demolition but it happened even though we got what we wanted and they no longer had the intention of killing the power plant but they did and when it blew up into smoke all of the wolves including me started coughing I hope we make it to Prawn tomorrow I'd love to go with Wyatt.