Arguments Between Us

Y/ns POV
I finally got out of the bathroom because I realised lunch was almost over maybe I'll ask Wyatt why he was staring at that vampire girl. I go back to the cafeteria and go to sit in my spot by Wyatt when I see the same girl sitting in my spot. "Um.. Excuse me? May I have my seat back please? I ask the purple haired vampire "No sorry this seat is taken." She replies with a evil smirk that turns into a fake smile. "Oh okay then I'll just go sit with Bucky then." I say with a sad smile on my face I take my tray from the table and go to Bucky's table with the Aceys. "Oh hey alpha cuz." Bucky says with a sarcastic tone in his voice.
"So...how are things with your mutt of a boyfriend? He says curiously. "Listen Bucky I really don't wanna talk about it." I say back still hurt that Wyatt didn't stick up for me I mean he is my boyfriend why didn't he say anything. I wondered. "Well it looks like him and that vampire are getting a little close already sorry to burst you lovely dovey bubble cuz I know you really liked him." Bucky says actually sincerely I can't believe Bucky is on my side right now well he does have his moments. I thought to myself. I look over and Bucky was right Wyatt and the vampire looked like they were flirting and laughing and having a great time while the rest of the table looked at me with sorrow in their eyes.
"Well enough about you let's talk about something more interesting and important ooh like ME! I rolled my eyes at his statement but hey I did say moments not hours so what can you expect from him. After lunch Bucky and the Aceys walked me to class I told them bye and said I'd see the Aceys at cheer practice tomorrow and went into the classroom where I say Wyatt and can you guess who? Yup the vampire again I mean come on Wyatt you're making it really hard not to get mad ugh I'll definitely be talking to him about this when we get to the den but until then let's see how he likes the silent treatment. I though and smirked to myself.

*Time skip to when class starts*

Wyatts POV
I've been trying to talk to Y/n for the last ten minutes but she won't talk to me what did I do wrong everything was fine until lunch when the vampire who I learned is named Vivian sat next to me I'll ask her when we get to the den but until then I'm gonna keep trying. " Babe,... Y/n please talk to me." I say until I hear Vivian bud in " Wy Wy stop talking to her and talk to me she obviously doesn't want to talk anyway." I sigh sadly and space out the rest of class and day.

*they arrive at the den*

Y/n POV
Finally we're at the den but if Wyatt want to talk he can come to me I heard what that girl Vivian said to him and did he stick up for me? NOPE! I wish he had. I had classes with all three vamps I had classes with Vivian ugh I really don't like her, I had classes with Vicky which is my nickname for Victoria who is actually super nice and we bonded and are now friends, and I had a class with Victor who was the same as Vicky I am friends with two out of the three vamps Vic and Vicky. I went to my room in the den which was down stairs in the corner of the den it was the white door with my name on it it was between Wyatt and Wynter's rooms. I close the door and get on my phone which I was allowed to keep so I could contact my family and keep in touch with my friends and the wolves were so interested in my phone that the mayor of Seabrook, my mom, gave all the wolves phones and I taught them how to use them. I hear a knock on my door and I hear Wyatt say, "Hey Y/n can I come in." He says sounding hopeful. "Fine." I reply coldly still hurt he didn't stick up for me. He comes in and asks me what was wrong. " Oh I don't know ask your new vampire girlfriend Vivian."
I reply harshly. "Babe c'mon I barely know Viv." He says. "Oh so you both have nicknames for each other huh? Do you think I didn't hear what she said Wy Wy? I reply mocking her in the end. He tells me I'm over reacting and being jealous. I say I'm not we get into an argument and it ends with him saying " Maybe we aren't right for each other." He says. "Maybe." I reply.
"Y/n we're over I'm sorry I've got to go." He says sadly. "Fine go, go be with Vivian see if I care." I reply angirly with a hint of hurt in my voice. He leaves and I scream and throw a pillow at the wall I hear someone come in it's Wynter. "Y/n are you okay I heard screaming what happened? She asks worrily. " He dumped me, Wyatt dumped me." I cry out. "Oh N/n I'm so sorry I know how much you loved him, oh I'm gonna rip his throat out, I'm gon- she starts until I cut her off " Wynter! "Sorry too much? She asks. "Yeah kinda." I say "Hey Wynn I think I'm gonna go out to get some fresh air okay? "Okay I'll tell Willa you went out. She says while she leaves. " Okay Y/n pull yourself together." I say as I leave the den.