He had cut too much, there was too much blood, to much cuts...

He was bleeding out.

He...he didn't meant to.

Damian tried to stand up, but he couldn't, his head was dizzy.

How could he not realize sooner?

He really didn't meant to!

What would his family think?!

But still...it would be better for them...for him, if he just-

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, DAMIAN"

He heard someone entering to his room...

***

"It's...it's ok Bruce he...he's alive, he didn't made it"

"No Dick! It's not ok! He...Damian, my son just tried to kill himself!"

Damian tried to glare...he couldn't open his eyes, he didn't wanted to...

"The last words I could have probably ever said to him would have been 'you should have stayed with your mother, I never wanted you anyway, you're just a rape product'! He could have died thinking that I don't even want him! I'm a horrible father!"

For a moment Damian thought that maybe his father knew he was awake and didn't wanted to say the truth. But that was stupid, he had been awake for just a few minutes.

So did that meant-?

"Damian!" He could hear Tim saying "Guys, I think Damian just moved!"

Both adults stopped talking and rushed to Damian.

"Little D, kiddo, are you awake?"

Damian tried to open his eyes, he wanted to look at his family.

The room was bright and white, it made him close his eyes again for a second.

When he opened them again he realized he wasn't on the bat cave as he thought...he was in a hospital room.

He looked away from his father's look.

His father didn't said anything.

Dick hugged him, tightly.

"Why?" Was the only thing his older brother managed to say.

Damian tried to respond, but his voice didn't answer, his throat was too dry.

"Why little D? Would you really leave us like that-?" Dick's voice broke as he talked.

"I-I didn't.." Damian started coughing.

"Here" Tim have him a glass of water.

"Damian" His father called him "I'm...I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry"

"No, I...I get it, I...you never wanted me, you never planned me... it was just all part of my grandfather's and mother's plan..."

"Damian, stop right there. I love you, I didn't meant it, I was just mad at you, and mad at me because I should have known about you earlier and took you with me, that way you wouldn't have had to kill anyone...you may have not been planned, but I love you as much as any of your siblings"

"You...you mean it?"

"Of course I do son, and I'm sorry I made you think otherwise"

Damian smiled at his father, then he looked at Dick, who was still with tears on his face.

"I didn't meant to do it, really"

Dick shock his head and said nothing, so Damian continued talking.

"I was just cutting a bit, I promise...I didn't meant to go so far, I just needed to stop the feelings..."

Dick hugged Damian so hard, Damian thought he might break his bones.

"I'm sorry little D, I should have known..."

"It wasn't you fault...it wasn't your responsibility..."

Damian looked at Tim, who had been almost quiet since he woke up.

"I think we will go and get some food, be right back" Bruce and Dick exited the room.

"How long?" Tim quietly said after a few minutes.

Damian looked down, then he answered. "A few weeks after I came to the manor, I used to do other things instead of cutting at the league, grandfather would be mad if I had cut myself...then at the manor it got worst after my 13th birthday"

Tim stayed silent, he knew Damian had spent that birthday almost completely alone.

"I never got to that point you know?"

Damian looked at him confused.

"The cutting I mean, I-I thought about it...I almost made it once, but Dick found out and helped me. And then when I found you on the floor..."

"It was you?"

"Yes, I found you...there was so much blood, I got scared you wouldn't make it, and then I felt stupid, I have been through the same thing that you and I didn't realized...I had Dick and then Bruce to talk about it, but you had no one, it could have been me if I just had noticed your behavior...Dick feels guilty because he didn't noticed as he did with me, but I'm the closest brother to your age, and I'm the brother that spends more time in the manor..."

"Drake you didn't..."

"No. I mean, when I saw you, I was thinking that it would have been me if Dick hadn't helped me...but I didn't helped you, and that's why you ended up like that. Geez Dames, you could have died!"

"Tim"

Tim looked at his brother with tears, Damian realized that he actually cared about him.

Damian had tears on his eyes.

"It's okay, you're okay now, and you will get through this...I'll help you, we will get through this"

Damian had never believed in someone that much as he did that night.