"We are trying to learn as much as we can about human mates and will let you know when we find something. We promise!"

"I just hate this feeling of always wanting to be around her and touch her, but I know that I can't. It hurts, it physically hurts." Hosek grabs my head and pulls me to his chest. He always knows how to comfort me and calm me down. "But I understand where she is coming from. She wants to choose to love someone and I can't say that I disagree."

"You will get all this figured out. Let her spend some time with the rest of the pack. Maybe do something nice for her?" I pulled my head away and looked at Hosek, furrowing my brows. "You were kind of a dick when you just told her to follow you."

"Ya, I guess you're right, but I have other shit to figure out right now." I stood up and started to pick up all the papers that were now scattered on the floor.

"That reminds me, Dakota and Jimin traveled North today and only went as far as you suggested. No sign of the Daeva." Namjoon stepped forward speaking.

"Nothing?" I was shocked as Namjon just shook his head. "They are close and in this forest somewhere." I grabbed the map of the forest and marked off the location Dakota and Jimin had traveled too. Both Hosek and Namjoon stood around the map as well.

"We can try here tomorrow." Hosek said, pointing to the Southern part of the forest. "How far do you want them to go this time?"

"Same distance. I don't want anyone traveling too far away from home."

"Got it." Hosek nodded and then looked over to Namjoon. I saw the glances between the two and became confused.

"What?" I asked them both.

"Well, it's a New Moon tomorrow and we were thinking it would be a perfect excuse to relax a bit around the fire." Namjoon said.

"Ya and to welcome Alanna." Hosek said excitedly.

"Oh ya, sounds like a great idea." I was a little hesitant in my words, but knew that my pack needed this. Namjoon and Hosek started smiling as soon as I approved it.

"Sweet! I'll go to town with a couple others in the morning." Hosek started jumping up and down.

"I'll chop some more wood." Namjoon shared in the excitement with Hosek and I couldn't help but to laugh and just shake my head.

"Will you crazy kids get out of here so I can finish my work?" I smiled back at them.

"Kids? We are both older than you!" Namjoon stated.

"Yes and I can see how mature you are acting." I gave them a wink and they just laughed at me and started to walk out.

"Don't stay up too late." Hosek shouted before closing my door.

I let out a heavy sigh as I made my way to my desk chair. As I sat down, I looked over the map and all the information I had gathered trying to piece everything together. I was left with more questions than answers as to why the Daeva wanted to hurt me so badly and where in the world they could be hiding. As I was trying to figure out where to search next, I felt Alanna's presence. She had come back into the house and passed by my door, assuming she made her way to the kitchen. A little while later, she passed by again and headed upstairs. It was late, so I decided to put away everything and head upstairs to bed as well. I had to pass by her bedroom in order to get to mine and I found my feet stopping in front of her door. I felt the need to open the door and press my body against hers, dominate her in every way. I have had this feeling ever since I saw her over a week ago and it frustrated me that I had this instinct in me and I wanted it to just go away! I clenched my fist and closed my eyes telling myself to calm down and that I couldn't do that to her. When I felt calm enough I turned and continued to walk towards my own bedroom to finally rest for the night