CHAPTER 5: Prism

It's been a year already since we first had our official relationship everything was doing so well we even haven't heard anything from Athena almost all of the students already knew about our relationship and it was so nice of them supporting us despite of what i am. We are already in 1st year college still at the same university but unfortunately Hermes's parents only knew that he has a transgender girlfriend but they haven't met me yet it's not because he doesn't want to but it was my own choice. While we were in his condo we were talking about our plans in the future we were already planning to live together after we graduate he also told me we could get married in other country and adopt our own baby, he was so cute thinking advance on this stuffs he's already thinking of a name for the baby i told him whether it's a boy or a girl i would name it Prism 'coz prism reflects rainbow colors and rainbow is a sign of my community which is the LGBTQIA+ and as a reminder that i am part of the community then he eventually went on top of me and said "Why won't we make a baby tonight" then he sniffs my neck and i was tempted so we did that thing he was so hard everytime we're doing it so the next morning we went to the university and my whole body was in pain because of what happened last night.

Hermes: Babe!! Can't you walk a lil faster?
Me: that's bullshit you know we've done it last night right? You even slap my face dumbass!!!
Hermes: am i really that hard when doing it?
Me: ALWAYS!!!

Then he was joking around and pulling and pushing me he was moving my body and i was so pissed 'coz i my body so i didn't mind him the whole day until we went home to his condo he was cuddling me and apologizing for joking around, He asked me if we could do it again then i slap his face so hard and told him to stop being pervert just for now. Me and Hermes were always dating almost everyday we were both together eating somewhere, watching movies, playing Xbox games we always had this relationship goals,  he's not scared to show me in public and it makes me feel so lucky to have this guy in my life he is actually the ideal guy that every girl would want to have he is my comedian, my tutor, my boyfriend, my husband in short my everything and i was already thinking of getting to know his parents but of course it was so fucking nervous but it would be a big relief and it's really worth it so i decided to get to know his parents we went tovtheir house but it was only her mom who was there.

Hermes: Hey mom! Lia's with me i know you've always wanted to meet her.
Ms.Edwardson: hey darling come inside do you want anything?, Yaya please hand us some cookies and milk here please.
Me: Good afternoon Ms.Edwardson it's truly pleasure meeting you.
Ms.Edwardson: HAHA! Oh come on! Please just call me mom it was nice meeting you it's true you are beautiful like Hermes said thanks for taking care of him for me.
Me: that was nothing he also take cares of me almost everyday. 
Ms.Edwardson: so let's talk about your parents where does your mom work?
Me: We have our own company and my mom runs it but she's already seperated with my father.
Ms.Edwardson: i work at his step fathers company, well actually i'm seperated with Hermes's father and were just waiting for his wife to sign the divorce papers so that we could officially get married and we could change our last names.
Me: that's great!! I'm hoping for the best mom HEHE!.
Ms.Edwardson: i hope we could bond more together we could eat outside or shop together if you're free
Me: I'm lookin forward to that maybe this weekend?
Ms.Edwardson: That's great darling!! Just tell Hermes ok?
Me: Yes mom i will gosh i'm so excited!!!
Hermes: Well mom i gotta bring Lia home now.
Ms.Edwardson: it was nice meeting you darling take care of each other ok.

It was so nervous meeting her mom but sadly i haven't met her step dad but still i'm looking forward in nesting the both of them. I told Mom and Mimi that i met Hermes's mom so mom told me she also wants to meet both of his parents so that our family could get closer to each other mom was also joking around and told me they could talk about our wedding it was really cute having mom like this.