"Scott." Zach replied curtly and make a way cleared for Blaze to walk, the path is now cleared with people standing on each side of the path, Blaze walked upstairs with dignity and straightened his back. Scott opened a room with his key and gave it to Zach.

"Take it you can show the Alpha where to sit, and also your warriors can come and hang around here." Scott stated after leaving the room, Blake sat in a chair with others Alphas who were speaking and having fun.

"Hey Alpha Blaze." Jake spoke behind him, he turned around and smiled, he was one of the Alphas that Blaze tolerated. Liking someone was unknown to him.

"Jake, how are you?" He sat down next to Jake and took a glass of beer.

"I'm good even though there was a lot of mild attacks, how many of them are in Southside?" Jake asked sarcastically, it's true that this time of the year, rogues were multiplying and they create a pack between them without the council approbations. They didn't know the reason for this illegal alliance but had a theory about them forming together to steal the power. Blaze had rogues in his territory but he never had any packs of rogues that could injure his pack which didn't give any stress to his pack members.

"I can understand but I've been getting two lone wolves who were lurking around my territory." He huffed and shrugged his beer down to his throat.

"I have to take this my Beta is calling me, can you wait for me?" Jake asked him and he nodded, his partner went out of the room with the key in his hand. The Alpha wondered where his Beta could be, he said that he will bring some alcohols but that took too much time, it was simple for them to drink alcohols because they never get drunk like humans.

"This party sucks." Nate frowned and for the first time Blaze approved his statement.

"That's true."

Suddenly, Blaze was hit by a strong smell mixed with vanilla and chocolate, it's delicious, he wanted to search for this delightful smell but he was stuck with two girls beside him, flirting with him. He didn't even notice that women surrounded him because of the smell that engrossed him, the need of checking out this smell was primal.

But then, the door opened and the delicious smell was close, he sniffed and close his eyes with satisfaction.

"Mate is here."

"I know Nate, I want to meet her."

Zach, his beta came in with a drunk girl in his arms followed by a girl and a boy.

"Alpha Blaze, let me present you my mate Lydia and her friends, Mia and Noah." The Beta said while bowing to Blaze, the people who followed bowed as well knowing that this man was an Alpha which gave him the idea that his mate was a werewolf, the girl who stood behind Zach was too curious about the handsome man so she glanced the alpha.

"Mate." She pronounced.

"Finally."

Blaze stood up from his chair abruptly, hurting the women beside him and gazed at his mate. He took a sharp breath and walked to the woman who stiffened away from him slowly.

"Oh no, you don't get walk away from me, I found you." He thoughts internally with a smirk.

"Mine!" He growled ferociously, taking a step close to her and embraced tightly as he can. He was afraid that his mate would leave him.