"Ye le aur isse apne naak pe lga pure cone ko. Cone ko htana nhi hai. Pehle ek selfie click karega tu warna mein hi kar dungi uss cone ke sath jo tere naak pe lagi hogi aur...", Sana smirked at him and Sidharth asked "Aur???".

"Aur bass uss picture ko post karna hai aur...", "Aur?", Sidharth asked again because Shehnaaz paused.

"Caption likhna hai - MY NOSE LOOKS MUCH BETTER BECAUSE OF THIS CONE. ALL THANKS TO THIS ICE CREAM CONE THAT I AM LOOKING MORE HANDSOME!", shehnaaz said.

Sidharth looked at her again to make sure that she was just kidding but she was serious, much to his amazement.

After a lot of threats of never taking to him again if he didn't comply to her demands and some fake tears and emotional blackmail from Shehnaaz, Sidharth finally agreed.

He posted the pic and he was a laughing stalk for the whole week. He was actually the talk of the school.

Shehnaaz finally succeeded in taking out him juloos and she obviously accepted his apology.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sidharth came out of his thoughts when somebody nudged him. "Sidharth aap bata di jiye Aarti ko ki aapke mu mein zubaan hai aur agar apko taqleef hogi to aap bol denge", Shehnaz asked him in a challenging way.

He knew that he shouldn't take any "pangas" with her right now so he just agreed with her saying, "Arre mujhe  koi problem nhi hai. Shehnaaz aap araam se so sakte ho bed pe aur Aarti mein khud bol sakta hun. You don't need to worry".

Aarti was just dumbstruck by what he said because she already knew him from before. This time Zain interrupted, "Sana yar tujhe problem nhi hogi ause hi kisi ke sath sone mein. Tu mere sath aaja. Tu use jaanti bhi ni hai aur Tujhe to waise bhi kisi ke close aana ni pasand".

Sidharth glared at him in such a way that he would eat him up right now if he didn't shut up his mouth.

"Did he just say 'aise hi kisi ke sath'? Mein Koi 'aise'  hi nhi hun. I am her best friend, you idiot! Tu hoga stranger samjha na, mujhse uncomfortable feel karegi wo? Abbe chuze tu apna dekh na, wo dekh legi apna. Aur isne Shehnaaz ko Sana bulaya na? What the hell? Sana sirf close friends aur family hi bulati hai Shehnaaz ko. Shehnaaz ne use allow kaise kar diya?", Sidharth was thinking all of this while looking at Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz thought that he was upset because Zain asked her to change her bed. God, why was everybody talking about them only.

Sab ke sab unn dono ke bed arrangement ke piche hi padd gaye hain. Inke paas aur koi baat nhi karne ko. Pehle Sidharth ke liye problem thi aur ab Shehnaaz ke liye problem ho gyi. Koi chain se jeene hi ni deta!

"Arre Zain nhi koi problem ni hai. Sab soye he na kisi na kisi ke sath
Aur bohot log ek dusre ko nhi jante, tab bhi sona hi padega na. Aur nhi jaante to jaan jayenge", Shehnaaz said while giving a hopeful smile to Sidharth.

Everybody was feeling sleepy and tired, and so they moved towards the bed room area to sleep. Shehnaaz went to washroom to remove her make up, when she saw Sidharth entering the wash room area.

Sidharth saw her and came towards her, as slowly as possible. Shehnaz's breath hitched seeing him so close to her and that too when they were all alone.

"Kaisi hai?", he asked her and a tear rolled down her face. Sidharth didn't know why was she crying now. He wiped the tear gently and hugged her.

She reciprocated the hug. She inhaled his scent, he still smelled the same as 8 years ago. Sidharth inhaled the scent of her hair and they smelled the same, just like they smelled 8 years ago. Their hug had a sense of longing.

Sidharth broke the hug because he remembered something and his nose flared in anger. He was too angry.

"Kya hua?", Shehnaaz asked him. "Usne tujhe sana kaise bulaya?", asked Sidharth, "Sana to sirf tujhe teri family aur tere close friends bula sakte hain. Is he that close to you?".

"Hey bhagwan! Sidharth yar aisa kuch nhi hai. Wo na meine iske sath bohot sare songs kiye hain. To aise hi kisi ek project pe mumma aayin thi. To ye bhi mila unse aur fir mumma Sana Sana kar ri thi, to isne bola Shehnaaz kafi lamba naam hai to wo muje Sana bulayega. To mein mna nhi kar payi, warna rude lagta na. Aur kuch nhi hai", she said while explaining him. Sidharth pulled her into another hug and just then Shehnaaz jerked away from him.

She remembered something. She remembered her promise to Misha. Oh God, how could she lose herself so easily.

She is being so selfish. Ek baar bhi ni socha ki iss baat se Sidharth aur Misha ke relationship pe kya asar padegi. She remembered all the situations in which she let herself free to follow her heart.

Apna Dil kyun khula choda Shehnaaz. Uss dil ko kaabu mein kar le agar Sidharth ke dil ko bachana hai to. Ek baar fir uske dil ko apne dil ke upar rakh de. Ab 8 saal guzaar diye hain uske bina, ye kuch din bhi nikal jayenge. Selfish mat ban kyunki Sidharth Misha ka hai. Uske kareeb mat aa kyunki wo haq sirf Misha ke paas hai aur Shehnaaz tu Misha nhi hai!

Sidharth didn't know what was wrong with her again. "We are not that close now. Infact we used to be friends at some time but now we are not", she said hoping that Sidharth would just take the hint that she wants him to stay away. She didn't want to say that out loud.

How will their first night as bed partners go? Will Shehnaaz be able to be away from Sidharth? Till how long will the cold war continue?How will they sort out differences?

Pleas VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers😂❤️