Chapter 12

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

By 12 the girls and Zeke were unconscious. They drank a bit too much so I said they could stay the night and the girls could wear my clothes to school. Brennan said Zeke could wear his too.

It was just me and Brennan left awake. Apparently he doesn't drink. Which I didn't know. But that's good. It doesn't make me feel like a party pooper when I'm the only one not drinking.

I tried asking him why but he just brushed it off. Something must of happened. I was way too tired so I headed up to my room and left the others asleep on the floor in the living room. I heard Brennan follow me.

I went into my bathroom and got dressed in my pjs. Coming out, I saw Brennan lying in my bed. I set my alarm for 6 so I could wake everyone up and get them ready for school. I fell asleep with Brennan spooning me. Best sleep ever.

At 6:10, both me and Brennan walked downstairs to wake the others up. They were groaning messes. Brennan had to drag Zeke out with him to go get dressed for school. I told them I'd have breakfast made when they came back. I told the girls they could shower and wear whatever they wanted.

"I'm never drinking again." Emma said sluggishly walking downstairs. "You say that all the time." I retorted back to her. "I mean it this time. Ooooh. Before the boys come back. Tell us where did you and Brennan sneak off to last night." She said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up. I went to bed last night and he followed me. He was already in my bed half asleep by the time I did what I needed. I didn't want to wake him. He looked comfortable." I said while blushing. "Bullshit. I call bullshit." Brielle said to me. I never was one for lying. "Fine. Fine. I was lying. It was the best sleep EVER. He spooned me." The girls started squealing just when the front door opened. "What's with all the noises? We could hear you next door." Brennan said coming into the kitchen. "That's such a lie and you know it."

It was around 8 by the time everyone left. I was either gonna go for a nap or shopping. Maybe shopping and then a nap later. I went upstairs and got into a cute outfit and put on some makeup to cover up my bruises.

(Olivia's outfit)I was just about to head out when the door bell rang

(Olivia's outfit)
I was just about to head out when the door bell rang. I opened the door to see Ashley(Brennan's mom) and Amanda standing at the door. "Morning Olivia. I'm so sorry to interrupt you but I knew you'd be free today. I was wondering if you could watch Amanda? I didn't know she didn't have school today and I don't have anyone to mind her and I-" "Ashley, it's ok. I'd be happy to mind her." I said while cutting her off. "Oh you are a lifesaver. Me and Liam aren't finished work until 6. Is that too late? I'm sure Brennan will be over anyway." "Yeah that's perfect. I'll make her dinner. And probably while I'm at it I'll make some for Brennan too." "You are the best. Ok Amanda. Mommy has to go to work but I'll see you later ok?" "Ok. Buh-bye mommy." "Alright why don't you come in."

Amanda walked in a put her bag neatly on the ground. "Now, I was going to go to the mall and grocery shopping. You don't mind coming with me do you?" "Oh please can I? Brennan never takes me anywhere with him." "Of course sweetie. I might even buy you a little present if you're good." With that being said we walked hand in hand to my car.

I strapped her in, played her favourite music and we were on our way.

I decided to go the grocery store first to get the boring stuff out of the way. We decided on making noodles and shredded chicken. Kinda like a little Chinese. Amanda told me it was Brennan's favourite type of food.

After grocery shopping, I drove us to the mall. I didn't really need anything but I thought it would be a good way to pass some time. I bought Amanda some cute tops and a stuffie. She was obsessed with it so I just had to buy it for her. She's the cutest little girl ever. Around 1:30, I brought us to the food court.

Thankfully there was a McDonald's there so I got Amanda a happy meal and I got a chicken nugget meal. My phone started ringing. It was Brennan. I answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hi B." "Hi Brennan." Amanda said into the phone excitedly. "Amanda? What are you doing with liv-uh I mean Olivia." "Oh your mom and dad had work but didn't realise Amanda didn't have school and didn't have anyone to mind her so she asked me. We're currently having lunch in the mall. Anyway how's school?" "Uh wow. Schools good. Boring without you." That made me blush. "Hey Livy I got to go. Lunch is over. Bye Amanda. See you later." With that, he hung up.

"Wait. We didn't get to tell him about dinner." Amanda said with a cute little pout. "Hey it's ok. I'll text him now ok? Are you finished your food? We should get going."

By the time we arrived home, it was 3 o'clock. Brennan would most likely be here in less than an hour. I decided to make a start on dinner with the help of Amanda. We finished up around 4.

"Hey B. Your just in time. Dinners just ready." I said as Brennan walked through the door. I got Amanda to set the table while Brennan went home to take a quick shower. The 3 of us sat down together at the dining table talking about our day. It was nice. After we had dinner, I put a movie on for Amanda while me and Brennan washed the dishes. We sat down with her after we cleaned up.

At around 8, she fell asleep on my knee. "I should bring her home." Brennan whispered to me. "That's fine. Did you text your mom though l? She said she'd be here at 6?" "Yeah I texted her. I really should bring her home now and get her in bed." "Yeah go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow." I was kind of sad I'd be left alone. "No you won't see me tomorrow." My heart shattered. "I'll be back over. I'm staying the night." Thank god for that.

It has come to a routine of Brennan staying the night. I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep without him again. "Hey. You still awake?" Brennan whispered into my ear. "Yeah. Why what's up?" "Our date is tomorrow night." "I remembered. Where are you taking me?" "Now that Livy, I cannot tell you. That's going to be a surprise." With that being said he stayed silent and his breathing evened out.

How can one call asleep so quick? Turning around in his hold, I rested my head on his chest and went to sleep, excited for our date tomorrow.

The girls seemed kind of disappointed that nothing more happened between Olivia and Brennan. What do you think???

Amanda is so cute. Just like her brother!!!

Why is Brennan being so secretive about the date???

Does he want it to go absolutely perfect???

Let me know!!!;)

Word count: 1276 words