Girls Night Out

**This is my first FanFic…PLEASE be honest!! Please read and review!! Thank you!**

 I jumped up from my chair when the clock hit 5 o’clock. “FINALLY!!!” I whispered as I logged off of my computer and forwarded the phones. Man this was the longest Friday EVER. I grabbed my coat and my keys, threw my purse over my shoulder and hit the ground runnin’.

 I turned on my Bluetooth and called my best friend Amy to let her know that I had just gotten off of work and was headed back to my place to get ready. Tonight was girls’ night out. And I really needed a night out.

 Threw my car into park and hustled up the stairs to my little apartment. Took my clothes off as I headed to the shower. Quick shower, shaved my legs, put on a cute little black dress and my new silver high heels. I threw some curls in my hair and put on some cute pink lip-gloss.

 “CAROLINE!!! Are you ready yet?” Amy called out to her.

 I grabbed my purse and smiled as I walked out of my room. “How’s this?”

 Amy whistled, “Girl, we’re just going to have some drinks and hope the band doesn’t suck too bad. You look HOT! Let’s go!”

 We arrived at the bar and found the rest of our friends sitting around a table. We sat down and I ordered my favorite drink, a Bacardi Coke. We swapped stories and laughed and drank the night away as we waited for the band to start.

 It only took hearing a few words and my eyes opened wide. I knew that voice. I looked to the stage, and sure enough…there he was. Oh man…that smile, those laughing eyes, and the passion behind his song…my college sweetheart Luke. He was always singing all over the state, and now here he was. I hadn’t seen him in 5 ½ years. I excused myself and made my way up to the front of the little crowd. He saw me and smiled big and nodded his head towards me.

 I blushed and waved at him. I swayed along to his song. Then I sang along to some of the covers he played. By this time the girls had joined me out on the dance floor and we were all dancing and laughing as he sang.

 It was time for the first intermission, and when he came off the stage, he walked over to me with a big smile on his face. “Well, well, well if it isn’t Miss Caroline Boyer. “

 I smiled and blushed. “Mr. Luke Bryan, it’s good to see you too. You sound great.”

 Luke opened his arms wide, “Do I get a hug?”

 “I suppose I could do that.” I replied with a little sass and gave him a hug.

 “Can I buy you a drink?” Luke asked.

 “Sure, do you remember what I like?”

 He nodded his head and walked me to the bar. He ordered me a Bacardi Coke and ordered himself a beer. We sat and talked a bit and then it was time for him to get back out there and do what he did best.

 I headed back to the girls and watched him perform as we laughed and drank the night away. At the last intermission, he motioned for me to go over to him.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you, I know that you’re here with your friends. I was wondering if I could call you sometime?” Luke asked me.

“I’m moving at the end of the month, but what if you email me? That will go everywhere with me, no matter where I wind up.” I replied with a smile. Then I grabbed a pen out of my purse and he grabbed a napkin. I wrote down my email address with my name and handed it to him. 

Luke gave me another hug and kissed me on the cheek and back onstage he went. I had to meet up with my family early in the morning, so I caught a cab back to my apartment and fell asleep thinking of the songs I had heard Luke sing that night…and I still heard his voice in my mind.