Episode 11: Kiss or Confession

Start from the beginning

Duncan: What?

Courtney: Duncan, I feel for Heather. So even if the teams merge today and voting out Alejandro would benefit us...

Duncan: You still wanna try and fix them?

*Courtney nods nervously*

Duncan: *laughing lightly and holds her hand* Court, you don't have to explain yourself to me, I'll be here for you no matter what. I'm happy that you've actually changed.

Courtney: *rolls her eyes* I was not that nervous.

Duncan: Um, yeah sure okay.

Chris: *through loudspeaker* CAMPERS. MEET AT CAMPGROUNDS IN 30 MINUTES. CHALLENGE TIME!

*Duncan and Courtney groan as they walk out*

Duncan: *grumbling* Stupid Chris.

*cut to campgrounds, Chris and Chef are standing grinning, while the campers join and stand in front of them. Next to them, there is a circle with all the campers face on it in a circle, with a big bottle in the center*

Leshawna: Why are you two smiling so much?

Chris: *chuckling* Oh nothing, just got a great idea to spice things up.

Trent: Oh, great. Don't you guys ever get tired of doing this to us?

Chef: Nope.

Chris: Why would we? It's SO fun.

*Gwen rolls her eyes*

Scott: Okay, well spit it out, what's happening?

Chris: *squints at Scott menacingly* Well, I have decided that these teams are getting quite BORING. So we're busting them up.

*the campers widen their eyes in confusion*

That's right! It's every camper for themselves!

*Heather gasps in realization and her mouth curls into an evil smile. She glances at Duncan and Courtney who look at each other worried.*

*cut to confession cam with Courtney*

Courtney: Great. So Duncan and I have one day to figure out the Alejandro and Heather situation, and if we don't, we have to vote him off!

*cut to confession cam with Alejandro*

Alejandro: I saw that look Heather gave Duncan and Courtney. And, honestly, I'm terrified.

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Today's challenge is called BOTTLE OF CONFESSIONS! We'll be playing a game you might all know, called Spin the Bottle.

Heather: Ugh, what is this? A frat boy party?

Owen: *chuckling mischievously* I LOVE Spin the Bottle!

Izzy: OH OH ME TOO!

Chris: Do you guys ever let me get a sentence out without being annoying? Anyways, I have added a twist to the game that I think you guys will find just lovely. The game will work like this:

Each player spins the bottle and lands on a random camper. They have a choice to kiss the camper they landed on, or have one of their dirty secrets revealed.

Heather: What secrets?

Chris: A random confession cam moment you had this season!

*The campers groan*

Duncan: What is even the point of this? What if I just refuse to do both?

Chris: The point is to get you all hating each other again. These new friendships are really not working out. The only source of entertainment the people get are Heather and Alejandro, and that's getting pretty worn out too. Oh, and if you refuse to do both, you get sent IMMEDIATELY to the Dock of Shame!