Episode 11: Kiss or Confession

Chris: Last time on Total Drama OG's

(Recap of Episode 10)

Find out what happens next on Total, Drama, Originals!

*cut to theme song*

*cut to Spa Mansion, Duncan, Courtney, and Heather are sitting together at the dining table*

Duncan: Heather, I don't care what you say. We are not losing on purpose so we can vote off Alejandro! We made this alliance so that we can stay safe, not vote other people off because we don't like them. And, he's a strong player, I don't really want him off our team yet.

Heather: But, I want him gone! If you guys don't do this one thing for me, I really have no reason to be a part of this.

Courtney: Okay, okay, how about a compromise? When the teams merge, and we actually need to eliminate strong competition, we will all vote off Alejandro. For now, we really should not be throwing challenges. You remember how annoying I was on World Tour when I was throwing challenges trying to get Gwen eliminated? Do you really wanna let Alejandro control how you play the game?

Heather: *crosses her arms* Fine. But if we actually do lose, Alejandro's leaving right?

Courtney: Yeah, I guess.

Duncan: Damn Heather, I really think you should give the guy a chance to explain himself. It's not like he actually cheated on you.

Heather: If he really liked another girl during World Tour, that means every time he flirted with me, he was just playing. I'm not being overdramatic. I just realized that I'm another one of the girls he messed with to get ahead.

*Courtney glances at Duncan and he winces*

*cut to confession cam with Duncan*

Duncan: Geez, I didn't think about it like that. That's actually kinda depressing.

*cut back to scene*

*Alejandro walks in and sit down at the table*

Alejandro: So... what were you guys discussing?

Heather: How ugly you are.

Alejandro: *rolls eyes* Well, I'm gorgeous, so we all know that's a lie.

Heather: *leaning over the table and glaring at Alejandro* You wish you were as gorgeous as me.

Alejandro: No, why would I want to be less gorgeous?

*the two keep spitting insults at each other; Duncan and Courtney glance at each other. Duncan grabs Courtney's hand under the table and pulls her into another room, Alejandro and Heather are still arguing*

*camera goes to Duncan and Courtney in separate room*

Courtney: What was that?

Duncan: Babe, we gotta talk. If you haven't noticed, our alliance is filled with crazies! Owen's probably the most sane and that's saying a lot. And unless we get Heather's head back in the game, there's really no point of keeping her included.

Courtney: *sighs* You're right. But Heather's in a world of pain right now, and I don't know what to do.

Duncan: Look, I don't know about you, but I feel like this whole fight they're having is a complete misunderstanding. And who the hell did Alejandro like anyways?

Courtney: Okay how about this... we work on getting them back together, or at least friends. You work on Alejandro, I'll work on Heather.

Duncan: Good idea Princess.
Courtney: And um..