Chapter 6 - The morning after

@y/nwright - insta story

👁 209,700

~ Saturday 29th July ~

I woke up with a pounding headache, ugh hangovers

I woke up with a pounding headache, ugh hangovers. Last night was a blur I can only remember being at the bar then having one drink, then another and another and I couldn't remember anything since. "Your awake" Anthony walks in handing me a coffee.

"You were a mess last night" Anthony laughs "josh and Bryce had to take you home"

"What?" I question, how drunk was I?

" you might want to apologise to y/n" Anthony says sitting at the end of my bed.

"Why what did I do" I panic. I always stuff things up.

"You just kinda ruined her night abit" Anthony sighs "don't stress about it"

"Ugh" I groan.

"Come on then is almost 1" Anthony says standing up. I roll out of bed and look in the mirror, I look a wreck. Hopefully y/n isn't upset I'll have to make it up to her.

Me and ant head to the pool where the rest of the group were. I notice y/n she's sat in the shade with an oversized hoodie on, that confuses me cause it's so hot. "Your alive" Bryce jokes.

"Yeah" I sigh, y/n looks up and gives me a weak smile then turns to her phone.

"You were pretty drunk" josh put his elbow up on my shoulder.

"I barely got time to party" Bryce frowns

"Sorry guys" I say as I look at y/n, although she doesn't pay attention. I decide to go talk to her and apologise for getting drunk. "Hey y/n" I wave.

"Oh hey jay" she smiles.

"I just wanted to apologise for getting drunk" I say

"Don't stress, it's okay" she smiles reaching for her drink making her jumpers arms rise up, I look at her wrist and see a massive purple bruise. Did I do that? Surly not.

"I'd your wrist okay" I look at her. She quickly pulls her sleeves down and looks back up at me.

"Umm yeah" she says breaking eye-contact.

"Are you sure? There's a massive bruise"

"Yeah it's nothing" she try's to reassure me.

"It doesn't look like nothing", she goes back to her phone and we're left in silence. I needed to know what happened so I broke the silence,

"Did I do that?" I'm hoping the answer will be a no.

"Um you didn't mean to" she looks at me with sympathy.

"I hurt you?!" A rush of guilt washes over me.

"Well... it doesn't matter you were drunk" she says.

"It does matter y/n! I hurt you!" My voice gets louder making the other look over.

"Jaden stop it's not a big deal" she says trying to get me to shut up.

"It is-" I was interrupted by Claudia.

"Is everything okay?" All the boys were here too.

"Yeah" y/n smiles.

"You sure?" Kio says, he didn't believe it I could tell. I couldn't bare the guilt, I hurt y/n

I didn't really know what to say, although Jaden hurt me I know he didn't mean it and I wasn't going to tell everyone what happened

I didn't really know what to say, although Jaden hurt me I know he didn't mean it and I wasn't going to tell everyone what happened. I look over to Jaden he looks sad I just want to hug him but before I could he gets up and leaves. Everyone looks at him then back at me.

"Y/n what happened" Bryce asks, he was actually acting serious which took me by surprise.

"It's not really a big deal" I say, I don't want to tell them what happened.

"I can tell when you lying" Claudia looks at me.

"Fine I'll tell you" I give in.

"Jaden kinda hurt me yesterday but he didn't mean too" I say.

"Where?" Josh asks, I pull up my sleeve revealing the bruise. Shit it does look kinda bad. I look at the boys faces they all look in shock.

"Omg" Bryce says in shock.

"Guys please can you just forget about it, he didn't mean too" I said, I can't let them blame him.

"But y/n-" Claudia begins to say but I interrupt

"Please he was drunk"

"Hmm okay" they all say not really knowing what to do.

"I'm gonna do find Jaden" I say as I begin to walk away in the direction Jaden left.

I finally found him sat on the beach alone. I slowly approach him and sit next to him, we both sit in silence and stare at the ocean.

"look y/n i-" Jaden broke the silence

"you don't need to explain yourself" I give him a week smile.

"i'm so sorry, i'm an idiot" he looks at me, i could see hurt in his eye.

"i can't believe i did that to you" he continues "i understand if you don't forgive me but i'm so sorry"

I couldn't control myself anymore, he look so cute when he was worried. So i kissed him. I could tell he was a little shocked at first but then he kissed back. Thank god. It was everything I imagined and more, that was cringe. We both slowly pulled away and looked each other in the eyes.

"what was that for" he smirked.

"oh so now your happy" i look back at him then we both laugh.

"but y/n i am really sorry" he looks at me

"stop apologising!" I say.

I stand up and offer my hand to jaden to help him stand up. We walk back to the group.

a/n: heyyyy it's been a while, very sorry i've been super busy. i hope you enjoyed this chapter! what do you think will happen next? love you 💓