Chapter 5 - Drunk

A/n: this song if by Lexi jayde, the girl who I'm using for y/n and this is one of her songs so ignore how the album says her name. In the story y/n wrote it, I hope that makes sense. It's a cute song you guys should listen to it! On to the story💓

@y/nwright

Liked by @claudiadixon, @jadenhossler and 100,006 others  'If I really love you" out now

  'If I really love you" out now.   
  Thankyou all for your love and support💓
@claudiadixon I love it so much
     @y/nwright thankyou so much Clauds
@jadenhossler your so talented y/n
     @y/mwright as are you💓
     @user8 ship
@brycehall sick
     @y/nwright yeahhhhh
@kiocyr my bestie talented
    @y/nwright 💛💛
    @jadenhossler I thought I was your      bestie😔
    @kiocyr hahahah no
@quintongriggs congrats❤️
    @y/nwright thankyou❤️
@user9 finally a new song!!!
   @y/nwright sorry for the wait!!!
@luvanthony love the song
   @y/nwright im glad!
@imgriffinjohnson fire
    @y/nwright you know it

More comments...

                      ~ Friday 28th July ~

I've been in Hawaii for 2weeks now and I'm having the time of my life

I've been in Hawaii for 2weeks now and I'm having the time of my life. Me and Jaden have got a lot closer, we have been flirting a bit but in a friendly way. I've also got closer with the other boys. Today I've released my new song 'if I really love you' so I'm hoping that today if going to be a good day.

I woke up to the sound of the shower, I'm guessing Claudia already awake. I hop out of bed and put some shorts on with a bandana top  so I'm ready for breakfast.

"Morning" Claudia says coming out from the bathroom.

"Good morning" you smile

"You ready to go" Claudia gestured

"Yep" you say as you get up from the bed and grab you phone.

We were going to the hotels restaurant for breakfast. When we get there all the boys cheer "congratulations y/n!", I smile widely and run over. The first person I go to is Jaden, I jump into his arms and tightly hug him. I feel so comfortable in his arms. I slowly break of and sit down next to him and Claudia, across from me is Kio.

"So y/n we were thinking we should all go to the this party that's happening down at the beach to celebrate your new song" Quinton announces.

"And so we can get pissed" Bryce laughs

"Shut up" josh says

"Only if you want to" Jaden smiles turning to me.

"I'd love to" I reply "I think it would be great"

"Good" Bryce says before taking a bit of his cheese tostie.

~ skip ~

We didn't do much today just chilled by the pool. When I get to the hotel I quickly get in the shower and wash my hair. Tonight we were going to the beach party and I didn't have much time to get ready. Once I'm done showering I look like this:

Once I'm done I head out of the bathroom and grab my bag with my phone, room key and a few other necessities

Once I'm done I head out of the bathroom and grab my bag with my phone, room key and a few other necessities. "Wow girl you look gorgeous" Claudia says coming in from the balcony. I do a little spin and giggle.

After 10 minutes of chatting we head to the party.

"Woah" I say under my breath as we approach, the beach was lit up this fairy lights and people were scattered all over. There was music playing loudly from the speakers and there was three bars, one at the left, right and middle. I spot jaden by the bar so I head over to him. When I get there I tap him on the shoulder and I'm introduced to a very and I mean VERY drunk Jaden.

"Y/n!!" He shouts wobbling around spilling his drink on the sand.

"Um hi Jaden" I say worried.

"I-i loveeeee t-to-o partayyy" Jaden stuttered.

"How much have you had to drink" I look at him in the eye.

He struggles to make eye contact, "not thattttt much".

"Seriously Jaden how much?!"

"Like 5 shots and 6 cocktail thingys" he sways.

"Jaden it's only 9" I sight

"Come on let's partayyyyyyy" Jaden grabs my hand and pulled me to the middle. We dance for a bit but I was on look out for the rest of the group to see if they could help me out. I spot Bryce and josh so I wave them over.

"Hey y/n you alright?" Josh asks

"Well Jaden has had a bit too much to drink" we all look at him, Jaden can't even stay on his feet.

"I'll sort him out" Bryce says as we walks to Jaden .

"Hey jay let's go and get you some water" Bryce suggests

"No im staying here" Jaden refuses

"No Jaden your coming with me" Bryce begins so shout.

"I'm staying with y/n" Jaden grabs my wrist a bit too tight but I don't think of it.

"Jaden no come here" josh interups

"Come on y/n" Jaden pulls me.

I stop but Jaden still has hold of my wrist "no jaden" his grip get tighter.

"Come on!!!" Jaden begins to shout, my wrist is now hurting from how tight he's grabbing me.

"Jaden stop your hurting me" I try to pull away but his grip only gets tighter.

I squeal a little with the pain, "Jaden stop!!" Bryce pushes which lead to Jaden letting go.

"Were going back to the hotel" Bryce says annoyed walking away grabbing Jaden.

"I'm so sorry we ruined you night" josh turns to me.

"Don't even worry about its" I smile weakly. Josh follows the two. I look down to my wrist which is aching and I see a bruise beginning to form "fuck".

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I decided to carry on with the book cause I have more ideas planned. Thankyou for all the support!! Also what do you think about Jaden getting arrested irl?

I hope you enjoyed, love yous💓