"Help? How can i help you?" i asked

"I will be able to get my ancestral properties only if I'm married" he said

"I clearly don't understand what you are saying?" i said the truth.

"Let's have a seat. I can make you understand" we both settle down nearby the pool and he started explaining me why he wants to marry me, ESPECIALLY ME.

*************

Sanjay

"Why don't we make this affair to be a fair one?" she looks at me instantly hearing my words.

I know this is going fast but now I have to make her accept this relation in between us, so that it will be benefitted for us in both of our personal and professional life.

It's time for me to tell her the truth.

"Sonam, i have some thing to share with you" she gives me a confused look.

And i continue, "If you don't mind, shall we meet again for dinner today?"

She's taken back with shock and surprise hearing me and that is clearly evident in her face. She just looks at me intently without giving an answer and i keep waiting for her to say.

She thinks for a while and said yes which makes me relax and gives me the courage to ask her what i have in my mind. Let's see how she will react after hearing what I'm going to ask from her.

We both reached office soon after our lunch and involved in our work. I didn't even have time to recollect what happened today. 

I was in call continuously with a client and try to strike a deal with them. It's been dragging for a while and now i have to conquer this at any cost.

I get distracted from my work when i hear a soft knock on my door and before i say something, i could see Sonam is walking inside and keeps starring at me.

"I'm leaving for the day, Sir" she said reluctantly.

"Hmm, fine. I will pick you up by 7:30 from your apartment. Get dressed nicely. Ok?" I asked

She pause for a moment and nods her head positively before leaving from the office.

I park my car in her apartment and waiting for her to come down. Waiting for a girl is something new for me and feels wierd also.

Not to make me wait for more time, she walks towards me in casual wear, jeans & in a long sleeved loose-t shirt. Well, i must say she looks amazing in this dress. She looks simple, elegant, stylish and ... fill up with the words you want.

She finds me gazing at her, she gave me a gentle smile and i nod at her in response. She reached me and said, "You look Stunning" she pause for a sec and finish it by, "Sir" in a low tone.

"I knew it" i said it aloud with a wide grin and that makes her eyes wide looking at me without even blinking and i took at chance of that moment to wink at her.

And she blinked moving her gaze away from me. "Shall we?" i asked.

She nods and we both started from there and reached to a fancy diner near the beach road.

The order is placed and now i have tell her why i called here. It's going to be very tough now.

I was preparing myself on how to start the topic but i heard her voice, "Are you okay?"

"Yes yes, i m okay. Why?" i asked her

"Nothing...you look nervous that's why i asked you" she found it.

I took a deep breathe and start saying what i wanted to.

I look at her eyes for a few seconds and said, "Will you marry me, Sonam?"

I know she will say NO for sure. There is no doubt about that but I'm not going to accept her NO at any cost.

I started liking her from the time we spent in our home that night. The next day i said that she is my girl friend in front of everyone especially in front of her ex. I said it from my heart not just by the words. She should understand my feelings for her but i knew it is not the right time to make her understand and i have no time to make this marriage process slowly.

I need her, i have developed feelings for her in a very short span but if i propose her in a lovey dovey way, she will reject me definitely.

To get her in my life as my wife, i have to think something else. And that's how i came up with an idea of my ancestral properties and about her revenge on her ex.

She amused me by dropping the idea of taking revenge on her ex. But I'm not going to leave that as easily. Because to make her mine, using her ex is the only play card i can use to make her accept my deal.

Now, it's time to show up the real game. I'm going to do some naughty things to make my cutie PA as mine.

Fingers Crossed :)

***************************************************************************************

Here is the next chapter in CEO and PA. May be little boring but after this you can see some naughty stuffs by Sanjay for sure. 

Will Sonam fall in his trap? Will she accept his proposal? May be ... but no so soon.

She has to be triggered right? I Wil take care of that :) :) :)