🚨NEW STORY🚨

Mila Donnelly wants to get through this summer in one piece

Mila Donnelly wants to get through this summer in one piece. Her plans flew out the window when her best friend was shipped off to Europe to spend the summer with family she's never met.

Now friendless and planless, Mila needs something to do. Her Uncle offers her a morning position at his bagel store and she accepts, she's going to need money for college.

Mila knows her beach time will be limited but at least the job will get her out of the house for at least a few hours. Her mom is working on her new book so she knows that her house will be more of a warzone than a home for the next couple months.

Theo Jenkins is trying to stay out of trouble. He gets home from juvie to see his Dad has found a new wife, a new set of kids, and a new house in a town he knows no one. His only mission is to stay out of everyone's way.

So he keeps to a strict routine: wake up, walk the dog, read, help out around the house (if needed), head to the library for community service requirements.

Mila and Theo do not expect to cross paths again and again and again. They can't seem to escape each other and they aren't sure if they want to.

Is love worth risking if there's a time limit?

**I am so excited to be back on wattpad!!! I hope you like my new story ! **