🌼THIRTEEN 🌼

Her lips tasted like strawberries and it took me off balance. She cupped my boobs and sexily made to release them from their cups, as she leaned closer, making a hickey on my neck.

  "Want to know my name now?" She sucked my bottom lip and pulled away, making me shudder at the loss of contact.

  I nodded breathlessly and she said, "I'm Lilian," I felt her fingertips grace my lower lip, as she withdrew them and tasted them one by one.

  LILIAN'S P.O.V

  She was just so beautiful, and I certainly couldn't keep my paws off her. She had smooth, perfect skin; two gorgeous round eyes and the perfect shape I longed to have all to myself. Her breath was magnificent, and the way she let me into her, without any refusal, got me all wet underneath, making my juices flow even more.

  I sucked on the upper side of her left breast and made to suck on the second, as I slid my hand under her dress.

  "I'm sorry. I-I can't -" She pulled away from me, and my eyes widened.

  "What's wrong? You've never been fucked by a girl?"

  She twisted her lips. "One... yes. And, also cause I'm not into you. Na-ah!" She wiggled her fingers as I gaped at her.

  "You can't be serious now..."

  "I am!" She shot me an angry stare. "Look, Lilian or whatever you are, I know we had fun and all, but this... this just isn't my thing." She said and walked out on me.

  I stormed off angrily, bothering not to look for Karen, as I boarded a cab back to Marionette.

  On reaching there, I realized Karen will be coming back anytime soon, and knowing she won't waste time reigning her bitchy attitude on me for humiliating her girlfriend, I mean, seriously, what was I thinking letting her kiss me? Grr! I better go use a mouthwash! I groaned, stealing a glance at my watch.

  I remembered Philip, and I wasted no time getting my phone out - brushing my pride aside as I gave his number a dial.

  "Hello?" His weary voice came in.

  "Phil... Phil, are you around?" I found myself asking, forgetting all about the disagreement we had.

  "Trish?" His voice jerked to life. "Trish, what happened?" I could hear his panic-stricken voice.

  "Did I wake you up? Where are you?" I asked simultaneously, looking around.

  "Of course. Y-yes. Why? Is something wrong?" He asked as I relaxed my voice.

  "Nothing is. I just... I just want to see you right now."

  "Trish, it's almost midnight. What's going on?"

  "Nothing. I just... um, wanna spend the night at your place." I said and began explaining. "It's hard to explain, but something came up, and, I... I don't know... just please let me -" I stopped halfway, hoping he wouldn't say no.

  "Well, um... well, sure! You can home." He agreed, and I felt a butterfly feeling in my tum.

  "You' 're almost here?"