All the contestants finally moved inside the house. The house was beautiful and the housemates were in awe of its beauty and furnishing.

Sidharth saw almost all the guys making their way towards Shehnaaz and he felt a pang on jealousy. Wait, why was he jealous? Wo koi uski girlfriend thodi hai. Han to kya hua?

Friendship mein bhi jealousy hoti hai. Aur waise bhi ye jealousy thodi hai, ye to bas protectiveness hai Shehnaaz ke liye. After all wo use pehle se jaanta hai.

Although they haven't talked par fir bhi wo uski best friend thi, hai aur humesha rahegi. Han wo abhi thoda gussa hai Shehnaaz se par wo uski explanation ka wait karega.

All this was going in Sidharth's mind,while only one thing was going in Shehnaaz's mind.

Shehnaaz was thinking about the possible strategies and plans in order to avoid Sidharth. She knew that she can not ignore him for too long par jab tak kar sakti hai tab tak to karegi.

When she saw other contestants making their way toward her, probably for introduction, she got excited thinking that this is the way out. She can now successfully avoid him today. She will make another plan tomorrow.

Paras - Hi Shehnaaz! Myself Paras.

Shehnaaz fake smiled towards him. Since the time she has seen him, she felt a weird vibe coming from him. She didn't like him but she hasn't talked to him yet.

So probably she can talk to him and then make her mind about him. His hand was in front of her indicating her to shake hands with him. But she usually avoided body contact with people, so she just said 'Hi!'.

She knew Zain and Asim, so she talked freely with them making sure to have some space between them.

She knew that Sidharth was already cold towards her, so obviously she couldn't make him more angry. She knew that he didn't like any other guy touching her so she just maintained distance from them.

Asim was laughing at something that Shehnaaz said and Zain was just smiling. Shehnaaz might have said something to make them laugh. Why the hell is she making them laugh? What's with these jokes?

Sidharth was annoyed but then Rashmi and Arti made their way towards him and he had to be polite to them. They were being all touchy, especially Arti.

Shehnaaz wasn't happy with it but then again what else could she do except watching them with a cute pout on her face and Sidharth noticed it.

He knew  very well that why Shehnaaz looks irritated. He wanted to make her more angry and so he just hugged Arti more closer than he should have.

Shehnaaz just opened and then instantly closed her mouth, then she stomped her foot before turning around.

Sidharth stopped her before she could move any further. "Excuse me! I don't think we both have met! Mein sabse mil liya par aap reh gyin", Sidharth said to make her stop and she immediately stopped.

She knew he was talking to her. She was scared to even turn around and meet his eyes. "Ji mein aapse hi baat kar ra hun, Shehnaaz Kaur Gill!", he said making her turn around.

Ab to baat karni hi padegi. What the heck? Shehnaaz thought but didn't say it aloud. She smiled a bit and then took his extended hand, "Hi, Sidharth Shukla, right?", Sidharth smiled back.

Other make contestants were just open mouthedly staring at them. How come she shook his hand? Usne sirf Asim aur Zain se hath milaya because she knows them from before but why Sidharth. Use to janti bhi nhi fir bhi, strange!

" To aap actress ke sath sath singer bhi hai?", he asked without leaving her hand. Her hand squirmed due to his touch. His hand was so big that her hand wasn't even visible in their handshake.

His hand protectively covered her whole hand and she was trying hard to make him leave her hand but he just wouldnt budge.

Shehnaaz forcefully smiled and just nodded at what Sidharth has asked. They both had an eye contact and kept looking at each other. The housemates were giving them curious looks, wondering why were they still holding hands.

Their thoughts were then interrupted by Bigg Boss and they were asked to sit in the living room. Sidharth didn't leave her hand and made her sit beside him.

Shehnaaz sat so formally that Sidharth had to try really hard to not laugh and concentrate on what BB was about to say. He realised that Shehnaaz wasn't breathing, he got close to her and said "yar maana mein hot hun aur mere aate hi tu Saansena bhul jati hai. Par fir bhi lele saans warna Marr jaegi. Breathe baby".

As soon as Shehnaaz heard him call her baby, she looked at him. She was feeling all nostalgic and emotional. He would always call her baby lovingly.

And her eyes were about to well up but BB started welcoming the contestants and addressing them, while telling them some rules and wishing them luck for their new journey.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz have to share a bed, what will happen? How will they both work out to resume their friendship and start again? Can they start again?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️