Chapter Two (The Curfew)

This chapter is mostly politics but the last few pages is the best of this chapter.
*********************************
Screenplay-

The very first Government of Jubistan was Jubistan Party(JP), it's President Mr. Akhil became the President of Jubistan.  He and his party did great job in establishing Schools, Colleges, constructing roads, building homes, etc. This 5 year term was the only time when the Kolarks lived in peace and freedom. At that time the population of Kolarks was only 20,000. The very first election of Jubistan was held in 1961. Looking at the works of first term President AKhil, majority of people voted for him and he won the very first election. Kolarks were few in numbers but was talented, they got jobs outside their state which many didn't liked, Mr. Parkesh's newly formed Jubistan Democratic Party(JDP) which was established in 1962 was against the Kolarks coming to Telfark (capital of Jubistan) and doing jobs and the people of Telfark were not getting  enough jobs as the Kolarks were getting. Mr. Parkesh party soon became the opposition by winning 4 state elections.

In 1963, Mr. Parkesh in the Parliament being the opposition raised questions on Kolarks getting better jobs in the capital of Jubistan and not Telfark's people. He further said that its only been 6 years since we have gained Independence and the states of Jubistan must focus on giving jobs to its own people first and then focus on other state's people.

President Akhil - Mr. Parkesh questions and concerns are valid but he is missing one point that to build the nation from its very root we need talented people so that our nation will be strong for the upcoming generation and according to me that can only be achieved if we invite talented people from each and every parts of Jubistan.

Mr. Akhil- I don't get one thing  Mr. Parkesh, why are you only pointing out Kolarks. People are coming from every states to work in Telfark.

Mr. Parkesh- I was trying to state the situation and I believe that Kolarks don't deserve this nation because they have worked with the British Government before the Independence. They must be thrown out of this nation, or else they will pollute our beautiful nation.

Mr. Akhil- I think you are getting personal on the Kolarks because people like you never liked them because they were drain cleaners sometime before and you are not ready to accept them working better jobs as others are working, this kind of thinking must not be in a leader's mentality, move on from this mentality like many have moved on and work for everyone's betterment without excluding anyone and it's a known fact that your Party's ideology of politics is very different. You are trying to  create a target to win future elections and that target is Kolarks which can be clearly seen through your concerns raised today. You must not fight elections targeting a group of people, you should do some good works on which every politician fight elections. Not only Kolarks but many other people have also worked with the British Government back then and I think we shouldn't fight on past and work for our present so that every people of Jubistan can have a better future.

Hearing this many agreed but Mr. Parkesh's party members was not ready to agree this, therefore he leaves the parliament.

In the year 1965, President Akhil died due to heart attack and Vice-President Mr. Devis became the President for the remaining term. Mr. Devis somehow failed to fulfil the promises of former President Mr. Akhil which resulted in losing of the JP in 1966 election and then JDP came to power for the next term. Mr. Parkesh became the President. President Parkesh also did good works which helped in the development of Jubistan and its people but Mr. Parkesh slowly started to ignore Kolarks during its first 5 year term. At first many people around the nation raised questions that Kolarks are also from this nation, they have also spilled their blood to gain Jubistan's Independence.