chapter 18

zarkhan went close to her and touched the top of her head " don't weep " zarkhan said softly. ain still kept her head down , zarkhan continued " I should have controlled my anger " zarkhan said as an apology, touching her hair . 

ain placed her head on his chest , letting the emotions flow and tears fall more easily . zarkhan closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist . he waited for her to relax , once her crying had lessened down to sniffs only , zarkhan lifted her chin , placing a finger under her chin. he wiped her tears " you don't like me .... " ain whispered softly not looking in his eyes . 

zarkhan frowned hearing her words " funny ... " zarkhan said and wiped her tears softly . ain lifted her eyes and got shocked seeing the softness in his eyes. his heart was melting seeing her tears. 

her cheeks and nose had gone red from all the crying . her eyeslashes were clamped up dew to crying, her beauty was looking even more enchanting like this . 

zarkhan didn't stop himself anymore . he lowered his head and kissed her eyes , ain felt her breath hitching .

" you are my wife" zarkhan said seeing her going even redder. 

he kissed her tomato cheeks , lightly flicking his tongue , catching a tear . " k- khan!....." ain called him sofly. 

zarkhan kissed her nose , not replying to her . 

" khan ! na kren ..... " ( khan! please don't ) ain said with trembling lips . 

" khan ki jaan( my love)  ! I haven't done anything yet " zarkhan whispered and looked in her eyes . her shyness, her nervousness was calling to him like nothing else . 

he hugged her again , breathing her in . he felt peace settling over him .

" now don't cry again " zarkhan said and left after patting her head . ain didn't know what to feel , she hadn't expected anything like this to happen . she hadn't expected his closeness . 

ain didn't know what to feel . his closeness had left her nervous , but she didn't dislike it . 

she fell on the bed , closing her eyes . 

---------------------------

zarkhan had gone to sleep after that. in the evening , when he got up , he saw ain sitting with his parents enjoying the tea . he smiled seeing her normal and headed down . he took a seat beside them . 

sometime passed talking about anything and everything . ain got up and went to the kitchen after that . 

raisha turned her attention towards her son ," you know , she thinks that you hate him " she sighed and continued " zarkhan ! this isn't going to work like this . you need to show your love . all this possessiveness is understood by us . but she is naïve ! she cant understand understand the meaning behind all this " raisha said trying to make him understand .

zarkhan kept quite , he knew his mom was right . after listening to her comment earlier , he had understood , what was going on  in ain's mind and he planned to change it . 

" remember that we wont do the ruksati , till she is ready " hamdaan added . he loved his son , but he also didn't plan to compromise when it came to ain . zarkhan nodded and got up .

the dinner was peaceful . at night , zarkhan waited for her in the library . the weather was a lot more colder now . but there was still sometime left before the snow falling started . she had heard raisha telling her about how cold it could get here . and ain felt herself shivering at the thought only . the weather right now was unbearable for her . she hardly stepped out of the house at noon .

________________

Meri ankhon me dekh k merii ruh ka haal bta skta he wo

Koi aalim nhi bs mujhy hifz kr rkha he usny.....
____________
Salaam readers! I know its short but i was excited about this part. So just decided to upload as much as i have written .

Btw how was it ?😅❤️