Tanjiro nodded slowly looking how you didn't really relax much. You only moved to a ready position he saw how your eyes moved around the room fast.
Tanjiro decide to take this time to ask Tamayo a question.
"Tamayo San is there a way to turn a human turned demon back to a human?"
You sat down again and just closed your eyes focusing on the conversation and the era you sensed.
"A way to turning a demon back into a human....there is one"
Tanjiro jumped up and got closer to Tamayo
"PLEASE TELL ME-"
"DONT GET TOO CLOSE TO TAMAYO SAMA!!!" Yushiro yelled. You opened one eye and saw tanjiro get thrown and saw Nezuko busy at her own world.
"Tsk...please stop with the annoying violence I'm trying to concentrate" you growled. Tamayo has a dark era around her which scared tanjiro, you were unphased by it really.
"Yushiro...."
Yushiro sat down and started to sparkle which made you even more annoyed.
"I only just threw him out, Tamayo sama I wasn't hitting him."
"Dont do either of those" Tamayo said.

You closed your eyes again and used your left leg to rest your arm up on.

"As I was saying, at my current stage I can't turn a demon into a human, but I will do my best to research and develop a method of treatment"

You were listening to what Tamayo had to say but you were mostly focusing on the smell that made your sword shake. You guessed there was two demons that were probably lower moons in this area.
'I doubt Muzan would send a uppermoon here it would expose him here in Tokyo too easily and it's not like him to do that either'
You thought.
After their conversation you opened your eyes immediately
"Shit!" You said sitting up and grabbing a hold of your nichirin sword.
You grabbed tanjiro and Nezuko and hide them under you just in time when the house was getting destroyed.
"Get down" yelled Yushiro. You blocked the falling pieces that were falling to protect tanjiro and his sister.
You heard a ring when you saw the ball stop and fly back to a demon.
"So my hunch was correct... I can smell Muzan all over them" you hissed
You sat up and stood infront of tanjiro and Nezuko.
"Hehe found you, found you~" the demon women cooed.
'She's one of kibutsuji's underlings'
Yushiro thought while holding Tamayo to protect her.
The demon threw another ball which chaotic went everywhere destroying everything.
Yushiro head got destroyed protecting Tamayo San.
"YUSHIRO SAN!!" Tanjiro yelled.
You stood up and drawed you nichirin sword smirking.
"Ara ara~ what a mess.....I'm not pleased by the noise you made underling of kibutsuji" you cooed as bloodlust surrounded you.
Tanjiro order Nezuko to go to the unconscious woman. He drawed his nichirin sword and then look at you who was Smirking and oozing bloodlust.
"Tanjiro there are two of them here, I can smell the other one" you said, your voice was deeper thanks to your demonic spirit kicking in to protect you.
"Oh wow~ a demon as a demon slayer.....wait"
The demon women gasped and sudden shook in fear.
"Y-Y-Your the Blood demon.....the most violent....pillar"
You smiled and chuckled and put your sword away giving tanjiro the signal to see the demons skills so you can cut her head off.
"Ah yes I'm pleased to hear you know me....most of the demons called me blood queen"
You said as you walk around tanjiro and stand outside of the messed up house.

"No need to be scared I'm only watching you fight, I have no intention on killing you yet" you cooed.
Tanjiro took this as an opportunity to attack the female demon while you watched her movements.
Tanjiro tried to cut the ball in half but it didn't go to According to plan on his part.
You grabbed the handle of your nichirin sword and waited for the right time to strike...you didn't really feel like fighting because how low class these demons were so you let tanjiro do the fighting.
Nezuko came back when yushiro head was back and was nagging about how they shouldn't have run into the demon slayers.
A couple of minutes gone by and you became impatient so you ran to find the other demon.
"tanjiro I'll be back I'll look for the other demon that came with her" you yelled back.
Tanjiro nodded while focusing on the demon in front of him.
It didn't take you long to find the other demon he was sitting on a tree with his hands that had eyes which seems to be used for some kinda of demon skill.
He spotted you when you stopped in front of him. You saw red arrows coming towards you which you easily dodged.
"What the— stop messing around" he growled.
"Oh please do you want to die that fast"
You drawed your nichirin sword and stood still...an arrow was speeding towards you from behind and at the very last second you disappeared. This caught the demon off guard,you were in the air above him and silently sliced him in half.
"Breath of blood: 2nd breathe: Ketsueki supuratta~" you backed away and and stood up again walking towards the demon who froze in place in shock. You sword digested some of your blood as soon as you used the attack.