introduction

Here A glimpse of the main events that occurred during OQ's time at the island and a few have been changed to adapt to my imaginative story line.
I expect you to have watched up to the part where Oliver's time at the island has been shown including some if the major moments in his life. The first year spent with shadow and her father learning to survive and the skill of archery, second year with Slade, Sara and shadow. Third year at Hong Kong , fourth year back at the Island and fifth in Russia where Oliver becomes bratva captain. However there are some changes I want to make, and it is as follows - during OQ's second year at island where OQ Slade, Sara and shadow are on run from ivo and his army OQ and Slade decide to split up and Oliver goes with Sara to the north end of the island while Slade and shadow got to the south end to distract ivo. They mostly manage it but are un aware that ivo figures this out and has men at both parts. Both Oliver and Slade fight ivo's men at the respective parts of the island with help of shadow and Sara, however Oliver is unable to save Sara and believes she is dead, he can't stay there any long and move to the south to find Slade and shadow. However midway through he hear a blast go in the direction he is moving and fears losing Slade and shadow as well.by the time he reaches the place is burnt to ashes and he finds no one alive , he realizes that ivo knew they split and is angry at himself to agreeing when shadow and Sara had tried to stop him. He believed his three companions at the island are dead and mourned at his loss for a few days before a boat with Argus agent come and find him and ans he is takento Hong kong.
However Oliver didn't know that Sara was barely breathing but alive and lucky for her a league of assassins ship was passing and their captain nyssa a gul found her and readily took her in saving her life. Taking her right back to nanda parbat the main home to the league of assassins. He also did not know that Slade and shadow had survived and were on a boat to the north to rescue him and Sara, there was no communication between them so Slade and shadow did try and carry out many searches for them for almost 3 months and managed to check the whole place but found no trace of them so the decided to do what's best for them and moved to Australia where Slade son Joe was with Slades parents. They started a new and free life together and tried very hard to let go of the past and move on and when they were able to they heard the news of Oliver queen being alive and had wanted to go meet him but were unable to as shadow was pregnant and doctor advised not to travel they did not want to call as even though they had been free the organisation Slade and shadow were working for before they were stranded in the island they knew it wasn't easy to leave and the organisation was dangerous and could involve them again by hold their family hostage.they did not want their family in danger again and so waited for shadow to give birth before they could fly to meet Oliver.
They had to wait for a year still trying to keep track of Oliver's life when they are away.

Feel free to ask any questions  the next update will be in 2 days and I hope all of you are well.
Stay safe and maintain your hygiene let's all fight the COVID 19 war  together .
Lots of love
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💟