Chapter 11

Chloies pov

After everything was finished the let me hold my babies. the doctors said tomorrow I would be able to go home with the babies. After they got them cleaned off they put the babies in the little bed that has wheels and wheeled them over to me. Hayesal already had so much hair. I looked at the wrist band and saw that Sewyar was the one with the dimples and Curtis was crying. "can I hold them?" I asked "yeah of corse, you have some visitors too" the doctor said walking out of the room. I picked up Curtis to stop him from crying. as soon as he was in my arms he stopped and opened up his eyes to see who was holding him. he had chocolate brown eyes just like his father and I smiled at him. I looked up to see hayes, nash, jack and jack, and matt. "hey guys" I said "hey chlo" they said back Hayes walked up to me "can I hold Hayesal?" he asked and I nodded "he picked her up and kissed her head. cam picked up Sewyar "awe chlo he as green eyes like you" he said and I smiled "hey Nash can you hand me those bags please?" I asked I got in Curtis' bag and got out a diaper and his green onesie. I changed him and I did the same with the other two. I can't believe my babies are finally here, they're the most precious things ever. a little later and mahogany and Andrea showed up. "hey guys" I said "hey give me them babies" they said mahogany took Curtis from me and Andrea took Sewyar from cam "where's Hayesal?" mahogany asked and I pointed over to Hayes on the couch. he was asleep and had Hayesal on his chest. "awe cam take a picture on my phone please" I said and he walked over to Hayes and Hayesal and took the picture. "they're so tiny!" Andrea said kissing Sewyar on the head. "when are you going home?" mahogany asked "tomorrow I will be home, and then the fun begins" I said not wanting to change all the diapers, but I'm a mom now and that's what moms do. "ok guys we are going to let you and cam have your time with them, if you need help tomorrow just give us a call" mahogany said Nash walked over to Hayes and picked up Hayesal, he put her back in the bed then woke Hayes up and then it was just me and cam. "you want to put them back in the bed and take a pic of all three of them?" I asked and he shook his head yes. we put Hayesal in the middle of the two boys and took the pic. "I'm going to post it" cam said on his phone. "hey cam?" "yeah" "you can still go on your now that the babies are born" I said "what about you? I don't think I should leave you alone with them for three months, and it would be to hard to take them with us." cam said "well we will have help from everyone." I said "yeah but what about when they won't go to sleep from crying and they disturb everyone" he said "you're right, I just don't want you to miss it" I said. "it's ok" he said and we heard a knock on the door. his mom and sister came in. cam hugged both of them and then they came and hugged me. "you guys can hold them" I said and they walked over to the babies. his mom picked up Hayesal and his sister picked up Sewyar since Curtis was sleeping. they stayed for about two hours and then they said their goodbyes. the nurse came in to us. "ok guys I'm going to have to take the babies now, you guys get some good sleep and tomorrow you guys can go home" she said wheeling the babies out. it made me nervous that they weren't here with me, and I didn't like the fact that she would be taking care of them. she's the slutty nurse that was flirting with cam the whole time I was giving birth to mine and my husband CAMERON DALLAS' babies. The actual doctor came in "where's the babies?" he asked "the nurse took them" I said "ok if you want you can go see them" he said putting a wheel chair in my room. as soon as he said that I got in the wheelchair and was out the door. that bitch better not lay one finger on my babies! I finally got down there and stood in the door frame she had Curtis in her arms and he was crying. "shh it's ok baby, daddy and I will take care of you, mommy loves you" she said "that's right mommy does love him and you better give him to his mommy right now!" I said she was frightened at the sudden loudness of my voice and her face turned red. here take the stupid baby! I'll just go take your boyfriend" she said giving me Curtis. as soon as he was in my arms he stopped crying "uh correction he's nott boyfriend he's my husband, and you try anything it's going to coast you your job because I will report you" I said going over to the other two and putting Curtis back in the bed. I turned around and she wasn't in here and then the doctor walked in. "is everything alright?" he asked "no it's not, van we have a new nurse please?" I asked "of corse" he said walking out. a few minutes later and I heard "hello sweetly I am your nurse, and trust me I will keep those sweet babies of yours safe, now you go get some rest" an older women said "thank you so much" I said wheeling out of the room. cam met me half way and pushed me to my room. when we were going down the hallway that nurse saw cam pushing me I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

Today is the big day, we get to take them home. I went to the bathroom and changed out of the gown and put sweats on. I pulled my hair out of my ponytail and walked out to find cam. "ready to go get them?" he asked and I shook my head. he grabbed my hand and we walked gown to the baby room. he picked up Hayesal and Curtis and I picked up Sewyar. When we got back to the room I changed Sewyar into jeans and a blue long sleeve. Curtis was wearing the same thing except he was wearing a green shirt and I put Hayesal into a pink onesie and I small little tue-tue. we put them in. Their car seats and grabbed the bags. cam took the two boys and I took Hayesal since she was the lightest. we strapped them in the car and got in. "Im taking the back way" cam said pulling out of the hospital. when we got home I took their bags and Hayesal and cam took the two boys and we finally made it home. When we got threw the door nobody was home. "where is everyone?" I asked setting Hayesals car seat on the floor. "I don't know" he said putting the boys next to Hayesal. I got Sewyar out because he was fussing and made him a bottle. I put him in the crib in the living room and he went to sleep. cam already had Hayesal out so I got Curtis and sat down on the couch I hugged him and he nuzzled into my neck. I kissed the top of his head and sat there with him just hugging him. "cam can you make me a bottle for Curtis please?" I asked "yeah hold on" he said laying a blanket down and laying Hayesal on it. I lifted Curtis up in the air above my head and he giggled. cam handed me his bottle and I laid him in my arms and gave him the bottle. Cam put in a movie and we just relaxed.

The door opened and Andrea and kian came in "how are you?" she asked. "I'm good, just got home actually. how do you feel?" I asked "good, he won't stop kicking" she said rubbing her belly. "We actually stopped by to see how being parents was like" kian said which made me laugh. "well so far it's not that bad" I said taking the bottle out of Curtis' mouth. "If you want to you can hold him" I told her. she put out her arms and I handed him to her. "I think Sewyar is going to have matts hair color but my eye color" I said standing up to get him out. "I think Sewyar looks a lot like you he has the dimples, and the eyes" Andrea said making me smile at my baby. Cameron got Hayesal out and let kian hold her. "she's so tiny" kian said looking at her. "you got any tips for us?" Andrea asked "not really this is only day two." cam said. Hayesal started fussing so kian passed her to cam "she might need a diaper change cam" I said. "We're gonna head out have fun with the babies" she said hugging me and kissing my cheek "thanks Andrea and don't worry I will" I said and they walked out the door. they were all asleep so I decided to take a nap myself.

**************************************************************************

Hey guys I'm having a hard time

making this interesting so if you have

any suggestions please comment,

thanks!

- Chloie