Chapter 10

Chloies pov

I woke up to baby feet kicking me. I pressed on my belly and then felt them kick where my finger was. It was like a game I played with my babies. I think it was Hayesal because of how gentle she was being. I turned over to see my husband, his lips were parted slightly and he was snoring slightly. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. I got up and started to walk down the stairs. I was craving orange juice and bacon. I pored some orange juice in a glass and got a bendy straw and took a sip. "can I have some please?" Hayes asked walking up and wiping his hair out of his face. "yeah, what are you doing up so early?" I asked "I can't sleep and I didn't realize how early it was." he said. I looked at the clock and it was 5 am. I looked back into the living room and the boys were everywhere on the floor. "I guess I shouldn't make bacon yet or they'll all be up" I said "yeah you're probably right, so have you picked out the babies names yet?" he asked "yeah the boys names are Sewyar and Curtis and I'm naming the girl Hayesal" I said "why Hayesal?" he asked "because she's going to be named after you" I said and spelled it out for him. "awe thanks chlo" he said hugging me. "you're welcome" I said and hugged him back. "I'm gonna go back to bed, the girls and I are going shopping today for baby clothes" I said walking to the stairs "can I come?" he asked "if you really want to you can" I said going up the stairs and back to the room. I got in bed and cam pulled me to him and put his hand on my stomach and felt the three little peanuts kick my stomach.

"Chloie it's time to go shopping" I heard mahogany. I open my eyes and see my three amigos. "ok let me get ready real quick." I said getting up.

Andreas pov

We woke up Chloie and when she got up her cute baby bump was showing! I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt! "so what's the babies names?" lia asked "Sewyar, Curtis, and Hayesal" Chloie said brushing her teeth. "aww how cute!" mahogany said helping her nick out an out fit, but Chloie didn't put on what she picked out. she put on a tank top comfy shorts and sneakers, she also put a jacket on but couldn't zip it because of her belly. "Ready?" she asked walking out of her room. we followed her down the stairs. we said bye to the boys except for Hayes because he was coming with us.

Chloies pov

We got in the car and I sat in front with Andrea driving. "where are we going shopping at?" I asked "anywhere" mahogany said "I really wanna buy for Hayesal!" lia said which made me laugh "we should do that" I said "do what?" they asked "each of us shop for a baby, like two people for Sewyar, two people for Curtis and lia can shop for Hayesal." I said "i want to shop for Hayesal tho" Hayes said "she is named after me so that's only fair" he said again "fine you can shop with me" lia said "I'll shop for Curtis" mahogany said "well that leaves me with sewyar" Andrea said "i will shop for all three" I said and we all agreed. we pulled up to the first shop and we all got out. "you guys buy clothes and I will buy baby stuff for them" I said and we all separated. I walked down the first aisle and i found baby blankets I got a pink, blue, and green one. I decided that Sewyars color is blue, Curtis' color is green, and hayesals is pink. next I got binkies and bottles. then I got each of them a 'to go bag' so when I get home I can put their outfits and other things they need when I go into labor. I decided i will get the crib later because it was too much right now. I got Hayesal some bows and the boys some hats. I also found some shoes for them, I can't wait to dress them up! I found the girls and Hayes and they had piled up so many clothes in their arms I couldn't even see their faces "guys you're already spoiling them and they're not even here" I said we paid for all the stuff and got in the car. "we don't need to go shopping again we got all the stuff we needed there except for the crib" I said "we can get that later today, and we're having a baby shower so you can get diapers and all that stuff for them" mahogany said "thank you guys" "you're welcome" they said.