Chapter 12

Today was day three, cam was up all night with the two boys, surprisingly hayesal slept through it all. I heard one of them start to cry and cam went to get up "you lay back down and get some rest." I said "can you hand me hayesal please" he said resting his head on the pillow barley keeping his eyes open cause the sun was shining in the window. I smiled to myself, he's gonna spoil her so much. I got her out of the crib still bundled in her pink fuzzy blanket and handed her to her daddy. As soon as she made contact he pulled her in close and kissed her head. "Be careful not to roll on her cam" I said smiling just admiring my new family. "I would never hurt her, don't worry beautiful" he said I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek and hayesal on the head then went back for my boys. Sewyar was already awake looking bright eyed just staring at me "hi little man" I said tracing my finger on his cheek. I picked him up and kissed him and took him back to the bed "cam Sewyar is behind you so don't move" I said putting him in the middle of the bed. I hurried back and picked up Curtis. I sat on the bed and just cuddled with my two boys. I was in the middle of singing to them when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said. They opened the door and I was surprised to see who it was. "Mom?" I said taken back. My stomach dropped and I didn't feel so good. "Oh baby I missed you so much!" She said almost starting to cry. "I thought...I thought you were in jail" I said "for some reason they shortened my time, and I've just missed you so much" she said coming closer I started to breath in heavy "are these yours?" She asked picking up Curtis from my arms, my grip got tighter on him pulling him back "I don't know how I feel about this yet." I said looking straight in her eyes "come on honey, you can trust me, you know that" she said "oh can I....mom" I said giving her a dirty look "look Chloie, yes I took you, it felt so right with you though, I just loved you so much and I still do, now please let me hold him" she said. The look in her eyes looked sincere so I loosened my grip on him and she took him in her arms. " the farthest I'm letting you go is on the patio right there." I said and she nodded and went outside with him sitting on the chair outside. As soon as she closed the glass door I grabbed on to cams arm "cam wake up" I said "what's wrong?" he asked laying on his back looking at me, he was still so tired trying his best to keep his eyes open. " my mom, the one that stole me, she's outside on the patio with Curtis, she just showed up!" I said "wait wait wait, did you just say, she has Curtis?" He asked "yeah" I said he shot up and gave me hayesal and hurried to the patio door and opened it, "sorry ma'am" he said grabbing him and heading back inside closing the door behind him. He hurried out the bedroom door and then came back in without Curtis in his arms and grabbed the other two from me and headed out closing the door behind him, I looked outside and saw her with her face buried in her hands. I felt bad and walked out to talk to her.

Cams pov

I ran out to get my son from the crazy women and ran back into the living room "Nash!" I yelled "yeah bro" he said, I followed his voice and found him in the kitchen. "Here" I said handing him Curtis and running back to get the other two. I took them back down and found Nash sitting on the couch...but there was one thing wrong with this picture. My boy wasn't in his arms. "Where's my son!" I yelled and he jumped like 10 feet in the air screaming like a girl "bro you can't do that! chill he's in the crib" he said clenching his chest. I sat the other two in there and grabbed their car seats strapping them in. "Keep an eye on them, and don't let anyone else through that door you understand me." I said  and he nodded his head, I went back upstairs to grab their blankets and tell Chloie I was going over to jc and Kians house.

Nash's pov

Cam went upstairs and I looked at the three babies. I went over by them and looked close. 'Knock knock knock' "ah!" I lightly yelled falling back. Dang what's got me so jumpy lately and just with my luck someone is knocking on the door. I walked up to it and looked through the peep hole to see Matt. "Who is it?" I said already knowing who it was. "It's Matt" he said "oh, I'm sorry bro I can't let you in" "Nash. What are you talking about just open the door." He said "look dude, I'm sorry but I literally can't do that right now" I said "oh my gosh" he said making me look in the peep hole, he got on his phone "what are you doing?" I asked "calling cam." He said "no no don't do that look" I said unlocking the bolt on the door. "Nash!" I heard "ah!" I yelled turning around "I told you not to open the door!" Cam yelled "but it's Matt!" I yelled back. "So what! You weren't supposed to open it for anyone, now open the door for him" "but I thought you said-" I started "dude just open the door." Matt finished. I breathed out "I'm so confused." I said opening the door and heading back to the couch.

Chloies pov

I sat on the chair next to her, she was crying and for once I didn't know what to say. "Mom?" I said making her look up. "I'm so sorry" she said. "It's okay" I said hugging her. "I mean look at me, I'm a thirty six year old women, I've kidnapped, I've been in jail, I can't have my little girl back, your dad divorced me, I'm all alone, I can't get a job" she said starting to cry "now you listen here, and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but you can't be having a pity party and start feeling sorry for yourself. I mean you said it yourself, you are thirty six years old, it's time to grow up." I said looking at her. "You know what you're right" she said. Just then cam opened the patio door. "Hey Chlo can you come here for a minute please?" He asked and I went over to him and he pulled me in our room. "I'm gonna take the babies with me and I'm gonna head over to jc and Kians, I just don't feel safe with them here" he said. "Okay that's fine, just be careful and don't forget diapers and all their stuff" I said. Turning around to head back out, but before I took one step cam pulled me back into him and smashed his lips to mine. He grabbed my ass pulling me closer to him and I smiled into the kiss knowing why he did that, I pulled away "I can't just leave her cam, she needs me" "but I need you, your kids need you, we are parents now Chlo" he said looking at me "now that's not fair and you know it, I don't need guilt with all the stress, I just need some more time with her" I said "okay I understand, I'm sorry" he said pecking my lips and hugging me. He walked over and grabbed their bags and put extra clothes and stuff into them and I walked back out.

About 20 minutes later and we were still talking out side, we have both shared our tears and our feelings and we know where each other stands now. "Chloie, I still want to see you, i mean I raised you, no matter what you're still my little girl and I'll always love you" she said "I'm not promising anything but every once in a while call me and see if I'm free" I said and we both got up. "I'm gonna head out, thanks for the talk" she said and I followed her back in the house. We walked down the stairs to find Nash and Matt asleep on the couch, the were tangled in each other cuddled up. I laughed and stopped at the door with her, she smiled at me "bye" she said hugging me "bye" I said back and she went out the door. I locked it and went in the kitchen to get something to eat. I got the pop tarts out and put them in the toaster, when they popped up the boys woke up too. "Hey Chlo" Matt said "hey big brother" I said and he came in and hugged me. I texted cam and told him that she left and I was just gonna chill at home with the boys until he got home. We put in a movie and sat down. Today has barley started and so much has happened already"