Chapter 7

Chloies pov

How could Jen do that! Cam was walking behind me with his hand in mine. "chlo are you ok?" asked mahogany "no" I said and kept walking "what's the matter, cam I'm stealing her for a minute" mahogany said grabbing my hand "spill" she said and crossed her arms "Jen kissed cam!" I yelled so frustrated "what!?" Andrea said from behind us. she stormed off "uh oh" I said "she kissed him!" mahogany said "yeah!" I said "come on let's go see what Andreas doing" mahogany said and I walked behind her. we found Andrea talking to Jen so mahogany went over and I went to find cam

Andreas pov

After I heard Chloie say that I went to find jen, she knows Chloie likes him a lot. I found her and turned her around "why did you do that to her?" I asked "because she doesn't deserve him, they just met and she's getting ready to leave anyway" she said and then mahogany walked up "uh your wrong Jen you don't deserve him Chloie does, so don't be so jealous about their relationship and get your own" she said "you guys need to stop yelling at me I did nothing wrong!" she yelled at us "nothing wrong Jen? yeah right you tried doing that with jc too!" Lia said "what why didn't you tell me anything!?" I yelled at her "because I felt bad for her, so I gave her another chance but then she did it again!" she yelled. wow I've never seen this side of Jen. "you know what leave me the hell alone I'll do what I want!" Jen yelled and stormed away "come on we are late to the meet and greet" mahogany said and we walked onto the stage. the fans were going crazy!

Chloies pov

Today was pretty good after I got my mind off Jen. After the show I went straight to cam I could feel the waterworks just thinking about leaving him. "cam I'm so sorry I have to go" I said barley able to talk. "Chloie I love you" he said and hugged me tighter "uh Chloie I just told my... my parents" matt said and I just shook my head. "cam I'm gonna go call my.... Fake mom" I said not knowing how to say it. I dialed her number pausing before I hit the call button. I thought for a minute playing back the memories of my life with her and before I went to magcon. if I would have stayed home she wouldn't have to lose me, she wouldn't have to go to jail for the rest of her life, but if I didn't go I wouldn't have met cam. but the thing is I did go and I don't know what's going to happen. what do I say to her? enforce I knew it the phone was calling her. I put it to my ear slowly starring straight ahead "hello?" she answered but I was froze "Chloie are you alright?" she asked "mom" I said and my voice cracked "yes dear" she said worried "do you have something you want to tell me?" I asked "not that I know of why honey?" she asked again "well I found my brother and I thought you should have told me I had one, or that I have other parents" i said "Chloie what are you talking about! come home now!" she yelled "mom I'm scared! what are they gonna do!" I yelled back starting to breath heavily and cry, I felt an arm wrap around me and the other one push my phone away from my ear slowly and he hung the phone up. I hugged cam as tight as I could. "baby I won't let anything happen to you" he said. all of a sudden the door opened slowly and I looked up to see Matt and two adults the women put her hands on her mouth and started to cry. "it's really you" she said and walked over to me. cam stepped back and I just stood there looking down messing with my fingers and sniffing. I looked up at her and she hugged me. I hugged back not knowing what else to do. I looked over at the man and he came over too. "do you remember us?" he asked "no I'm sorry I don't" I said he nodded and hugged me. when he let go I went right back to cam. my parents I guess you could say went over to matt and asked about me and Cameron. I went over and asked some questions "what's gonna happen?" i asked "well you will live with us" they said "what about my other parents" I asked "sweetie they're not your parents, and they're on their way to jail right now" she said and I nodded "what about cam?" I asked " well he can visit when ever he wants, I mean he does that anyway with matt" I smiled "one more thing, will I still be able to go on tour next year?" "we'll see" she said and smiled, I nodded and looked at cam, he came over and kissed my forehead. "time to go we have a lot of stuff to do" she said and grabbed my arm pulling me away from cam. I looked at him and I saw him cry which made me cry. When we were going out to the car all the rest of the guys and the girls were out there "um is it ok if I go say bye?" I asked "hurry up" she said and I ran over to them and jumped into them. suddenly I was in the middle of all of them...it was a huge group hug. "I'm gonna miss you guys" I said "were gonna miss you, you better come back next year" sam said "don't worry, I will" I said "come on Chloie we have to go" she said "bye guys" I said "bye chlo" they all said and I walked over to my new parents. I got in the car and matt got in the back with me. he hugged me "it's gonna be ok" he said "promise?" I asked "promise" he said.

**************************************************************************
Sorry for such a short chapter