He had some similarities in his features that is familiar with theo.
Well he doesn't really compare to theo. I blushed where my thoughts were heading and groaned internally. Damn I am falling for him aren't I?

"Why the fuck are you here! Did that bastad send you here to do his dirty work for because i kicked him out of here. Ofcourse the moment he got to leave he went to you fucktards didn't he?.I could kick your ass out right now! " He boomed not caring if anyone else heard it or

Besides it his own school.

Theo is just theo. no person can change him. Its like he is one of a kind. A star which is bright and a star which will be different from others.

"I-I just came to study in this school. I have no other plans man" He stuttered.

"Knowing that fucktard, I am sure that is not the reason you came here,Fuck you and your man whore of a father."

"He is your f-f-father too ". Nathanio mumbled quietly

Theo chuckled dangerously.

" I will never call him my father. He is a low scum bag who is getting married to your bitch of a mother tommorow. "

Wait what.I whipped my head towards theo and I am pretty sure I heard a bone crack.

That threw me off.Married.?? The actual fuck.Tommorow??What.

"I-I-ididn't know" nathanio quietly mumbled.

"You think I wanted to know? Huh? . Wow. He is a low scumbag who can't keep it in his pants. He got fucking divorced yesterday and now he is getting married to your mother tomorrow like as if nothing ever fucking happened. They tried so fucking hard to hide it but nothing can get past me. I have sources everywhere." He smiled devilishly.

Wtf.?

" You know what, I am not going to wait around for your bitchass to do something. You're expelled from this school. Now get the fuck out."

Wait what.I saw nathanio's face fall from my peripheral vision.I kinda felt bad for him.

I took theo's hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Theo, he didn't do anything wrong . Just give him a chance. For me atleast . Please."

He looked into my eyes and sighed.

"You may study at this school but I'm warning you dont get too close to my woman or I'll fucking bury you alive myself."

Oh shit.

Nathanio nodded quickly. If he shook his head any faster I am pretty sure his head would be dislocated and in the floor right now,

We left leaving him alone.

"Brooke I can't believe it. I have a half brother. My so called fath-. " he paused for a moment " no spermdonor is sucha man whore."

I caressed his back slowly while holding his hand and told him it was alright.

He sighed in frustration.I was about to comfort him a bit more when my stomach growled loudly.

I heard theo chuckle as I felt my cheeks burning.

I looked down with embarrassment. Man why does this always happen at the wrong time. I closed my eyes and cursed at myself for doing that.

"Lets go get something to eat,We can't have my girlfriend dying of hunger , can we?" He said with a small smirk. His eyes filled with amusement.

"Ye-yeah let's go." I mumbled out. Getting even redder

we left out to eat for lunch.

We sat in a restaurant called seas. Theo ordered some coffee and cake while I ordered some donuts and a chocolate mousse.

"Mhm this place is great. I love the donuts." I spoke with donuts in my mouth.

These donuts are yummy. Delicious.We headed back after eating.
School ended.Nathanio seems to be getting along with everyone.

I made my way to the hall searching for theo.When suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

I was about to scream. When one hand suddenly wrapped around my mouth mufflling my scream.

I tried kicking and punching but he was too strong.The stranger pushed me into a classroom and closed the door.

I pushed him as he stumbled.I looked to see who the dickhead was.It was Nathanio.

"Why did you drag me here?."

He smirked and made his way to me."Well well well if it isnt my older brother's bitch. "

This dickhead.The audacity of him to force and drag me into a classroom.

I looked at him in disgust.Anger running through my veins.wtf is wrong with him.

Theo would be searching for me by now.Where is he.?

" you know I always liked you the moment I laid my eyes on you today. I wonder if theo would share." He grinned.

At that moment I just wanted to punch his ugly ass face.He thinks theo will share with a dick who he hates.

Ugh he wish.

"Theo hates you. The last thing he would do is share something with you."

Anger written on his face

" He is dumb to even be with a slut like you. He is just using you. Pretty soon you will come to me after he kicks you out." He raged.

"Dont you dare fucking call me that you manwhore. Who the fuck are you? He is still here and there for me whenever I need him. I will never come to you till my last breath because I rather go to a fucking tree than you. The tree gives me oxygen and you give me bullshit."

"Oh I give you pleasure baby!." He spoke , whispering in my ear.

I pushed him away.

"You dickhead. I hate you. Stupid ass. Who teh fuck do you think you are. Dont forget that your just an expectation a mistake by theo's father's stupidness. Cheating on his wife."

I made my way to leave before I stopped an learned onto his ear.

"Btw theo gives me enough pleasure." I smirked and left as he was staying there like a dead person or statue.

I made my way to the hall as I saw theo running down.

"Where were you? I was searching for you everywhere!." Sweat dripping as he tried to catch his breath.

"Uh sorry I forgot something so I went back to take it."

He looked at my face searching if it was a lie or not.I didn't want to tell him because if I did he would kill that dick not to mention he needs to.

"Well let's go."

Theo took my hand and we went to the gate.

I seated in his car and sighed leaning back, trying to forget what happend back at the classroom.

Theo sat and started driving towards his house glancing at me every once in a while.

____________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading.

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊❣