"Don't look so surprised." said Zangetsu with a chuckle. "I am Zangetsu after all!! Or more like.. I am Ichigo!!"

Zangetsu flashed around Tsubaki, his speed so great, that multiple afterimages appeared at multiple points all around.

"He's grown fast like Ichigo!" said Tsubaki. "Even faster then Black Star!!"

HAAA!!!" Zangetsu zoomed down at impossible speeds, slicing his blade down at Tsubaki who barely blocked the blow in time with her Uncanny Sword.

Zangetsu merely grinned as his blade glowed. "Getsuga.. Tenshou.."

A massive white Getsuga Tenshou erupted around Zangetsu and Tsubaki..

Tsubaki was thrown from the explosion straight into another sideways building, throwing up rubble and glass as she plowed a dust cloud trail behind her..

Tsubaki rose from the dust, holding her arm as blood dripped from her forehead. "Wh-what kind of weapon are you!? Y-you feel like a Kishin! Yet that's impossible.. you don't feel like a demon weapon!"

"Still haven't figured it out?" said Zangetsu with another laugh. "Do I have to refresh your memory girly? Well here's a good refreshment for you!! You think you know Ichigo! Your head's full of more fluff then a ultra sized cushion."

"You're not a normal weapon.." said Tsubaki.

"Not a normal weapon.. that's rich coming from you." said Zangetsu as grabbed the chain of his sword and began spinning it around on his finger. "Ya wanna know what I really am girly? Well to put in simple terms.. I'm Ichigo's Instincts..."

"What!?"

"That's right? In every soul.. in the deepest confines, no matter who you are, there's always a shred of instinct in there, vying for control and power.. to seek battle continously like a constant thirst! That's me! Someday! I'm gonna take Ichigo's body and all of his power for myself!! I will become the King of this world!"

Zangetsu launched himself at Tsubaki viciously.. "AND I'LL TEAR APART ANYTHING THAT GETS IN MY WAY!! AND STOMP THEIR SKULLS  INTO OBLIVION!!!"

Tsubaki closed her eyes.. and just as tip of the white Tensa Zangetsu's blade neared her throat, she dissapeared...

Zangetsu stopped and stared at the area where Tsubaki had been before. "Peh! Ya gotta lot of strange visitors Ichigo.. I'll give ya that.."

__________________________________________________

Tsubaki woke in a heaving panic.

All the others on the roof gathered around her, looking curious and eager.

"Well!?" said Soul. "Did ya meet Zangetsu?"

"Yeah!" said Liz. "Is he shy or what!?"

Tsubaki just shook her head and began to shiver. "H-he's definitely not shy.."

Suddenly, Ichigo gave a tremendous yawn and sat up. "What? What are you guys doing all gathered around me.."

"Well we felt curious.." said Patty. "So Tsubaki went to talk to Zangetsu and invite him to a tea party!!"

"I'm surprised she actually was able to stay partially accurate to the subject at hand.." Muttered Kid.

"You can talk to other weapons huh?" said Ichigo. "Let me guess, he was an old man who likes to act all cryptic... well yeah, don't get the wrong idea okay? Old Man Zangetsu isn't shy.."

"O-Old man?" Tsubaki murmured. "B-but that's not what..."

"Anyways, it's getting late.. I'm going to bed.. " Ichigo muttered as he walked across his roof and slipped into his attic window. "Patty if ya wanna stay the night, fine.. but my tooth brush isn't a back scratcher.