ch. 8 ∩^ω^∩

-

-

-

-

Shuichi's POV:

The building looked worn down and torn apart, like no one has even entered it in a while. They had their symbol hanging on the wall, with a round table and 10 chairs.

They had vending machines, arcade games, mini fridges, and beds lying around.

There were 4 doors on each side of the building, as it was a rectangular shaped building. One of those doors was the one we were standing at.

Kokichi ran inside and jumped on a bed. "Ah! It feels like forever since I last came here!" He rolled around the bed with a smile.

"We even stocked up on Panta!" Yashi chimes, walking to the mini fridges.

"You guys are disgusting! How can you drink Orange or Strawberry Panta!" Kokichi whines.

"H-Hey! I like the strawberry one.." Jarson mutters. His hair is red. Makes sense I guess...

"Yeah! Orange is the best! Grape tastes like medicine you freak!" Yashi argues.

"Oh you will need some medicine when I'm done with you!" Kokichi fires and the two start fighting again.

Jarson sighs, while I examine the room. He picks the two up by their scarves and lectures them like a mom.

I smile at them. I open one of the 3 doors unexplored, which happened to be a bathroom.

Then, I walk to the other door. It was a storage closet full of toys, masks and uniforms. 7 mask and uniforms to be exact.

A shiver is sent down my spine and I close the door. What could be behind that other door.

"Shumai! Come over here!" Kokichi yells at me. I smile at him and walk over. Exploring can wait.

I sit next to Kokichi at the round table while Yashi and Jarson sit across from us.

"Let's play a card game!" Yashi chimes.

"Hmm.. Shouldn't we be getting to that fair?" Kokichi asks. Jarson nods.

"Yeah. We should get out of the uniforms then." Jarson mentions.

"Ladies first!" Yashi yells while running to the unexplored room.

"Nishishi! Poor Shumai must be sooo confused!" Kokichi jokes. I chuckle nervously.

"Well, to put it short, the town doesn't really like DICE.." Jarson says with a nervous smile.

"Yep yep! Nobody wants us. So sad." Kokichi adds on with a smile.

Yashi comes back within minutes in a white shirt and a pink tank top. Jarson then goes into the room to change.

"Okay! I'll start shuffling the cards! One game then we will go!" Yashi chirps.

"Make sure to give Jarson a bad hand. He's a no good cheater!" Kokichi tells her. Yashi giggles and nods.

Jarson comes back out in a gray t-shirt and track pants.

Kokichi sighed and walked to the room anyways, even though he didn't need to change or have anything to change into.

Jarson and Yashi also sighed. "He's doing it again." She says.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Kokichi goes in there and looks at... well... a memorial we set up for the others." Jarson explains.