ch. 7 ∩^ω^∩

En başından başla

"Jesus Shumai! You scared the living shit out of me! Look at what you did!" Kokichi whines. He turned around, showing me his face. Kokichi was holding a small pocket knife. He had tears in his angry eyes while he held up his finger.

"O-Oh my god! You're bl-bleeding!" I say, rushing to him.

"Nishishi~ Yup! I was playing and you scared me which made me cut my finger! Suffer Shumai!" He says while smacking the top of my head.

"S-Stop messing around! It's bl-bleeding a-a lot!" I say frantically.

"You're such a baby!" He jokes. I groan and run to the bathroom.

Now that I remember, he had bandaids all over his fingers when he first arrived. Now, he didn't have any. That game was probably the cause.

I grab the pack of bandaids and run back to the room. I looked at the clock hanging above the door to see I had been sleeping for about an hour and a half.

Yikes. He was sitting on his desk, swinging his legs back and forth. He didn't seem to mind the blood dripping from his finger. Kokichi seemed aloof right now, like he didn't even feel the pain.

Spooky.

I run up to him and sit on his desk chair. I take a cotton ball and dab some disinfectant on it. I softly pat it on Kokichi's finger. His face showed his goofy smirk.

I wrap a colorful bandaid around his finger, a blue one. He frowned.

"Kiss it." He states. I blush.

"H-Huh?!" I jump and fall out of the seat. He chuckles.

"Haha oh my god! That reaction was fantastic!" His face then loses a smile. "But seriously. Kiss it! It's your fault this happened! If you wouldn't have scared me I wouldn't have cut myself!"

"Y-You don't know for su-sure!" I fire back, my face feeling like steam was coming off of it.

"Nishishi! I'm a pro at that game. I never mess up anymore. So kiss it to make it feel better!" Kokichi whines. I sigh.

I muster up the courage to grab his hand and kiss the top of the bandaid. It was a small peck, but Kokichi was gleaming with joy when I looked up.

"H-How embarrassing..." I mutter.

"Aww thank you soooo much Shumai!" He chimes. Before I know it, he kissed me on the forehead, hopped off the desk and ran off.

I was frozen in shock and I felt.... good.

My heart was pounding and my mind was racing. I felt my face was as hot as desert. I places my hand over my mouth. I was still on the ground from where I fell.

Why did he...?

I hear knocking on the door. I shake my head and stand up. The knocking came from the front door. Before I can open our bedroom door, I hear:

"Ahhh! Shit!" It was Kokichi. I quickly open the to see Kokichi on the ground and 2 people around him, one hugging him near to death. I hid behind the door, as they seemed to be close so I didn't want to interrupt. They all wore the same white uniform that was in Kokichi's closet.