"See? It isn't so bad, now is it?" I tease. His posture relaxed a bit, and he became less stiff, like melting chocolate.

A small smile curled on his cheeks. "Mm.. I-I guess..." He mumbles. He looked so cute. I felt my cheeks heat up. I release his cheeks from my weak grasp which startles him. I smack the hat back on his head. I don't want him to see me like that. Embarrassing.

"You're hopeless." I add and cross my arms. He clears his throat and adjusts the hat on his head. "Wear that stupid thing. See if I care."

I walk over to the fridge and grab a Panta. It fizzes once I crack the bottle open. I let the fizzling calm before I take a sip, feeling the carbonation collect in my nose. I breathed out through my nose, causing it to burn.

The only bad thing about soda.

"So, Kokichi.. Is your family c-coming to v-visit this weekend?" Shuichi asks.

That's right.! Parents are supposed to visit this weekend for activities and such. The University is hosting it, which isn't surprising. Their sponsored events are supposed to be amazing since they're so rich.

Too bad I don't have parents. Thats tuff.

I shake my head. "Nope! They're too busy being evil. What about youuu?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah.. They want to meet my roommate... So, i-if you dont mind.." Shuichi hints. I giggles.

"Nishishi! Of course! I love meeting people! Everyone who meets me loves me!" I lie. He chuckles a little.

"Well, I'm s-sorry your parents aren't v-visiting. S-So if you want, y-you could just h-hang out w-with mine so you aren't a-alone." Shuichi offers shyly. I blush a little.

Why is he being so nice to me? I'm being rude for a reason! So why do you keep acting like that to me?!

"Awww Shumai is so nice! Maybe I will!" I say with a smile. "What are your parents names anyways?" I ask.

"Makoto Naegi, and Ky-Kyoko Kirigiri.." He answers.

"Oh wow! You weren't lying when you said your mom was a famous detective!" I point out.

"Y-Yeah.. It's k-kind of embarrassing.." Shuichi admits.

I guess. Since Shuichi is also an Ultimate Detective, it must be hard trying to succeed when he's trapped in his mother's shadow. They must compare him to his mom a lot. Maybe that's why he's so shy. Attention makes him nervous..?

"That makes sense! AnywaAaaAys, can we order pizza for dinner?" I ask, changing the subject. He was clearly uncomfortable with the topic, so I was doing him a favor.

"Ah, I-I suppose.. What do you want to do tonight..?" He asks.

"Hmm... We should watch a movie! And play some card games! It's Friday niiight!" I chime excitedly.

"Th-That sounds fun.." Shuichi says with a smile. I nod and run to my room to get blankets and pillows.

I throw them around the the couch and living room floor, then set the coffee table up with a deck of cards. Shuichi sits on the couch with the remote in his hands. He pulled up Netflix.

"So.. Uh, what movie do you want to watch Kokichi?" He asks.

"Scary Movie!" I chirp. He clicks on the horror genre.

We eventually agreed on the movie the Green Inferno because of the funny looking guy on the cover.

Over all, I rank the movie -11037/10 because honestly, gore was awful not even realistic, and like, the only good part was when the guy was in the cage jerkin it to relieve stress right after someone died. Not even scary. But I did see the guy, Junie from Spy Kids. Spoiler alert, he dies. I cried. Rip Junie Cortez.