My love is your love

Hand in Hand, Henry and Charlotte walked into the school, where their friends were waiting.

What do you think your Dad will do? She asked quietly.

I don't know. It's my Dad. Henry said honestly wringing her hand up to his lips so he could kiss it. By the time that they reached their lockers, Chloe jumped up and squealed and ran over to hug Charlotte.

My guess is would be that you and Henry had great make-up sex and are back together. She said slightly too loudly for Charlotte's taste.

Chloe! Shh. Yeah, we did, and I now know why you would rate that sex so highly. Charlotte whispered.

See, I told you so. She said throwing her arms around Charlotte.

Happy to see everything is okay with you two. Jasper said.

Yeah, we are too. Piper said for her and Justin.

Thanks, everyone. Charlotte said sitting down. Henry rubbed patterns on her back absentmindedly and Charlotte was having a hard time concentrating. The bell rang a couple of minutes later and Charlotte jumped up to go to Class.

Hey, Wait up. We're in the same class. Henry called her, jogging after her.

Oh right, Sorry. She said.

How did you forget? He asked amused.

I didn't. It's just that I always try to get to class as fast as I can. she said.

Nerd. he said jokingly.

Shut up. She said smiling. When they walked into Class, they stopped in their tracks. The whole room was rearranged and a new seating plan was up on the board. Henry grinned when he noticed that he was seated right beside Charlotte.

This is going to be an awesome class. You are sitting right next to me and I'll never fail an assignment again. he said smiling.

You still have to do your own work mister. She told him.

Whatever you say. You'll give in once I withhold sex from you when you're are all hormonal. he whispered.

Ahh. That would be cruel. The rule is while I am pregnant I get whenever I want it. She quietly.

We'll see. He said as they sat down in their seats. Once everyone found their new seats as Mr. Rodriguiez walked in.

Alright everyone, This your new seating plan. Know it, learn it, love it. I put it in groups of two this way when there is a partner assignment you work with the person next to you. I hope you understand, no more switching desks, no more being partners with your best friend. No more taking forever to find a partner. Now, Mr. Hart, you have to be the luckiest guy in the class, I paired you with Charlotte Paige. She is brilliant, If she chooses to help you, you better be nice to her or I will move you elsewhere. he said.

Yeah, You better be nice to me.she said softly.

Is it possible that he is the only person in the school that doesn't know we're together? Henry asked disbelievingly.

Apparently and I don't want to make him aware of that fact because I want to sit with you and because there are things I can do with you beside me. She said winking.

Ok, Now everyone, move your chairs to where you can see the Tv. It's time to watch the beloved movie, Romeo and Juliet. Everyone enjoy. he said while turning on the movie and shutting off the lights. Charlotte leaned her head on Henry's shoulder and placed her hand on his thigh. Halfway through the movie, she got bored. This had to be the worst movie ever made. she thought to herself. So she started rubbing small circles on Henry's thigh and feeling him respond slightly and she traced her fingers to the inside of his thigh and moved upwards. Henry looked at her curiosity.