Shehnaaz sat on Zain's back and others took their positions too. Eventually everybody gave up but Zain and Sidharth continued. Shehnaaz was very well aware about how Sidharth takes his challenges. He never backs out and tries his best. Well the two pairs were Sidharth and Himanshi, Shehnaaz and Zain.

If Sidharth wasn't happy with the idea of Zain and Shehnaaz being partners, even Shehnaaz wasn't okay with Himanshi being with Sidharth.

Shehnaaz and Himanshi had a past and Sidharth being her partner didn't go well with Shehnaaz. She was irritated beyond words. She already disliked that woman and now she is partners with her best friend.

But, is he her best friend? Kya Sidharth abhi bhi use best friend maanta hai? Itna kuch hone ke baad kya wo usse baat bhi katna pasand karega? She just hoped that everything falls into its place soon.

She won't be able to take his ignorance for long. She can deal with his as anger but not with his silence. She could take him talking to her rudely, but she wouldn't be able deal with him not talking to her at all. As always, she crossed her fingers and Sidharth noticed it. He very well knew what it meant.

FLASHBACK

Shehnaaz and Sidharth fought again. This time it was over Shehnaaz making Sidharth wait for an hour. He was pissed by her behaviour. Even after making him wait for an hour, she totally seemed nonchalant about it and it only added fuel to his anger.

God, she Litterally tries to test his patience. What is wrong with her? Ab aaj kya hua hai, kyun late hai ye ladki.

Shehnaz comes out all happy and smiling but crossed fingers. When she sees him, she gives him a nervous smile while he looks at her like he would eat her up.

So she thought it would be better if she could just start explaining but before she could say anything Sidharth's anger got the best of him.

"Meine bola tha na time pe Ana! Tum meri baat kabhi kyun ni Maan sakti. Now all because of you the movie is ruined. Beginning bhi miss ho gyi movie ki. Pakka make up ka ri hogi. Aur kuch aata bhi hai tujhe?", hearing him, Shehnaaz got really upset and a tear rolled down her cheek. Is that what he thinks of her, that she only has knows how to do make up?

She went to her room and slammed the door of her room really hard. Sidharth was with Shehnaaz because both of their families had gone to a marriage.

He felt thirsty and so he went to the kitchen. He saw that the kitchen was all messed up but their was a freshly baked cake lying on the slab. Shehnaaz might have made it, he thought, but the very next moment his head jearked back to where the cake was resting and he was shocked.

Shehnaaz ko to kuch bnana hi ni aata. Usne to bola tha ki use cooking nhi pasand. She doesnt even know how to use the oven or switch on the gas. Oh shit, she was late because she got busy while making it and he yelled at her.

Sidharth moved to Shehnaaz's room in a haste and opened the door, he saw Shehnaaz crying her eyes out. His eyes then went upto a burnt mark on her left hand.

"Gadhi hai tu puri. Hath mein chot lag gyi na. Kyun bnaya?", he asked and Shehnaaz replied by saying, "Tere liye!". He was in awe of this girl.

Ye ladki pagal karke hi chodegi, He thought. He just hugged her real hard and Shehnaaz stopped crying but she was still sobbing into his chest. "Ab kyun ro ri hai?", and he asked confused ki ab kya kar diya usne?

"Dard ho ra hai!", the moment she said that, Sidharth broke into laughter and seeing him, even Shehnaaz started giggling.

When they went downstairs, Shehnaaz already had crossed fingers. "Oye tu apni fingers kyun cross karti hai? Jab bhi tu mere liye kuch lati hai yan kuch karti hai, you always cross your fingers. Why?", he asked.

Sana smiled and started explaining, "When I do something for you myself, I am really nervous ki tujhe pasand aayega ya nhi. Aur kisi ke samne aise nhi hota kyunki bakiyon se farak nhi padta aur jinse padta hai unke liye mein kuch zyada kar hi ni paati, isiliye unke samne bhi ni finger crossing. Everytime I cross my fingers while doing something for you, its my way of hoping that you would smile with my efforts. Also, there is another reason. Wo ye ki, terse related har cheez se mujhe nervousness hoti hai. Whenever things are related to you and me, I get nervous".

Sidharth didn't understand the logic par Ekdum Shehnaaz ki trha hi tha ye logic bhi, Sidharth ke sar ke upar se gya.

Jis trha Sidharth ko Shehnaaz samajh nahi aati, usi trha Shehnaaz ka logic bhi nhi aaya.

He just chuckled at her failed attempt of telling him what finger crossing means to her. Her fingers were crossed and eyes closed, when Sidharth took a bite of the cake...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aaj bhi Shehnaaz ki aankhen band thi aur fingers crossed. He knew that it was because of him. That means she is thinking about something related to them.

He just shrugged at the thought and Salman Sir asked both the pairs to choose what they wanted to do. Zain and Shehnaaz took the duty of living room while Sidharth and Himanshi chose rationing.

Amidst all this, Shehnaaz remembered that Sidharth being one of the contestant would gave been known by Ahana, but she didn't tell her.

Is this the reason that she was so adamant in making her say yes for this show. She was annoyed at her and tried to search for her in the audience but she was surprised by what she saw.

Her mother and Rita Maa were sitting together and when both of them caught her eye, they both just smiled at her. Their smile felt more like a reassurance that everything will be okay. She relaxed a bit after seeing both of them.

On the other hand, even Sidharth followed Shehnaaz's gaze and saw Parminder aunty and his mom sitting together. They smiled at him too and this relaxed him. Both Shehnaaz and Sidharth felt a bit relaxed.

"Chaliye ab time hai aapne bed partners decide karne. Kyunki 14 members hain isiliye kisi do ko alag bed milega aur baki sabhi contestants ko bed share karna padega", as soon as Salman Sir said this, Sidharth got tensed again.

Obviously he knew that Shehnaz has a habit of cuddling while sleeping. At home she had her soft toy, what did she call it? Yeah, hugsy. She had hugsy to cuddle at home but now she doesn't have a soft toy and there might not be an extra pillow.

Shehnaaz also has a habit of moving while sleeping, now what, Sidharth thought. Kaise bhi karke, either Shehnaaz should get a spare bed or she should get to share a bed with him. Otherwise its not happening. This time he crossed fingers.

Ever since Shehnaaz has told him about the logic behind her crossing fingers, although he didn't understand it but after that day even he started crossing fingers when it was something related to her. So, he crossed his fingers hoping that she gets to share bed with him.

Lets see whether Shehnaaz and Sidharth get to share a bed. What if somebody else got to share the bed with Shehnaaz? Will it go down well with him?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️