C H A P T E R 11 ▼

Trin's POV

"Ok. So when I was 17 I had this wacko teacher. His name was Mr.Holdan. My mother loved him though. Said she liked how strict he was. Any way...after a couple teacher parent meeting he asked my mother out and she agreed. Things started gettin a little more...serious...and Mr.Holdan became more and more possessive. Not with my mother though. With ME. He stalked my every move. I tried telling my mother but she denies it til' this day. But anyway. A couple years later I finally moved out and met this girl named Rashon. She was gay but I didn't know until she tried to make hr move on me. She was the one who started me with stripping. And recently I borrowed money without asking from a very dangerous person and he came here and warned me "

"Wow" was all I could think of at the moment.

"Well where is Rashon now?"

"Idk why? You interested?" She smirked at me

"Hell naw! "

"Hehe. Just checking. I'm gonna take a nap though so yeaa..." she said closing her eyes.

"Kk. Bye" I said walking out her room.

I decided to get some fresh air so I walked outside and stood in front of the building.

I seen this boy walking up with a baby and looked mad so I just moved out his way. He walked in glancing at me but kept walking

He was cute but looked like he had a nasty attitude

"Oh ma' gahddd!"

I heard a ratchet girl yell

"Girl whet?" Another one ran behind her. I rolled my eyes. Some people make black folk look so ignorant.

I walked back inside to see the same boy on the floor in front of my door. But this time he had a little girl beside him.

"Um excuse me. I need to get in"

"Are you a friend of Cherish?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeassss..." i dragged the word out

"Can you please give Chassidy to her?" Im guessing Chassidy was the adorable baby's name.

"Yea ok. Is it her niece ?"

The boy looked at me stupid then chuckled.

"Her daughter. You would know if Cherish actually had her ." He said getting irritated.

"Sorry to pry.."

"Its cool. You good. And tell Cherish give me a call. Thanks. " He said giving the little girl the Minnie Mouse Booksack.

He walked off down the hall with ease.

I took Chassidy in the house and walked to Cherish's room.

"Cherish we have to talk. I didn't know you had a kid! A cute one at that!" I said picking Chassidy up playing with her cheeks.

"Ugh! Did Tru bring her hear after I told him I had to work!?"

A/N : his name is pronounced True

"Um. I don't know his name but yea. A boy brung her. he said call him"

Cherish rushed up and went in the bathroom and started yelling into her phone.

"Does my mommy want me to leave?" Chassidy asked.

"No sweetie, and even if she did ,I don't want you to leave" I smiled playing with her hands.

"Does mommy love me?"

"Of course Love Bug" i smiled down at her. "You hungry?"

She nodded and we went to the kitchen.

_________________________

Omg! Cherish have a kid?!😳 she aint mention that!😩

Tru intentionally left Chassidy?

Why Cherish never have her baby?

Vote & Comment for more!