C H A P T E R 4 ▼

|• 2 Months Later •|

TRIN POV

It's been 2 months since I've been raped. I prayed everyday since. Asking the lord to bless the child in side me. Yea, I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks ago. My mama doesn't know though. She's so caught up in Richard to even notice. Today is the day I tell her. Today I face the thing I'm afraid of most....rejection.

"Mama" I walked in the room and said her name barely above a whisper.

"Yes baby?" She answered happily. She was just coming home from dinner with Richard.

"I'm pregnant...about a month ago I was raped ... And i was afraid to tell you.." I began to cry. Sincerity and concern filled her eyes as she rushed over to me.

"By who. Tell me baby. " She hugged me.

"Richard.... He told me if I told you it would only end badly for me" I explained as more tears rushed down my eyes.

She snatched away from the hug and I saw her expression go from concerned to furious.

"Stop that lying now! Richard has been nothing but good to me and I will not let you lie about him"

I stepped back in shock.

I shook my head as more tears fell.

"Lets go! Lets go! Now! You want to be fast and let these boys do anything to you and now your pregnant so you make up this story about Richard. I can't believe you!"

She went on and on in the car. How could she not believe me?

When we pulled up at the abortion clinic my heart stopped.

"Y-your making me kill my baby?" I started crying all over again.

She dragged me in and when it started it was horrible.

I felt guilty. Empty. Anger. But for some reason I was relieved I didn't have to carry around a piece of Richard with me for the rest of my life.

__________________________

2 updates in less than 4 hours?
Thats good huh? Yeaa💁 im updating again later. 😊 love yall tho🌚💕