C H A P T E R 3 ▼

TRIN POV

"What ever. You aint all that anyway. You just basic" Dre pushed me when he said that and walked off.

I ran to the end of the hall. I couldn't deal with school today. I just walked out the building and off campus.

I had to walk through a bad neighbor hoods to get to to Wing Stop but I was willing to risk it.

When I got to wing stop I ordered my food, ate, then just sat there for a while. I thought about what went down with me and Lani. Maybe I should apologize ...

When I finally decided to walk home I saw some boys on the block.

"Dang girl. You need a ride?" A dark skinned boy walked along with me.

I chuckled.

"Nah I'm good"

He shrugged and walked back over to his friends. I heard one of em say "she fine!"

I ignored the comment.

When I made it home a random man was sitting on my couch.

"Um... Who are you?" I asked loudly.

"Hi. Im Richard" He politely spoke. Something still seemed unusual about him.

"Well why are you here Richard?" I walked by the stairs but could feel his gaze following me.

"Im your mother's friend" He licked his lips after he said that. "She's going to get some food. "

I simply nodded. He was creeping me out. I made my way up the stairs and to my room.

I stripped of all my clothes and put on gym shorts and a wife beater.

"Your mama wanted me to let you know she'll be a little late. " Richard busted in my door with out even knocking. He looked possessed ...his eyes were black and he was looking at everything but my eyes.

"Can you knock next time? but thanks." i said with an attitude.

He closed my door and walked closer.

"You have a bad attitude little girl. So rude" he said coming closer.

"Look I had a bad day. So can you please get out?" I got out the bed and pointed to the door.

"Oh you think you grown huh? kicking grown men out..." He smirked and walked towards me. We were breathing distance apart now.

"Man leave me alone. I don't know you for you to be all on me. " I moved back but he grabbed my arm.

I slapped him and the threw me on the bed.

No matter how high I screamed or how much I struggled he go the best of me.

He took my innocence. Something that's never supposed to be taken from a Child.

> A couple hours later <

I listened as my mother laughed and had a good time with Richard. He told me if I told on him , it would only end badly for me. I cried & cried. My mother never even came up stairs to see me. My body aching, and my clothes on the floor. I couldn't move.

Why god? why me?

I was always told never to question the lord's work but I can't help it now. Why do I feel I'm being punished?

I hate this feeling. It's horrible. Everybody hates me. My mama is clueless. Richard is a pervert. And Lani dismissed me out her life.

Im constantly being betrayed.

___________________________

Authors note !!🌚😈
Sorry I didn't update in a while. I been busy. But I will be updating again later! so comment, vote , and follow😛. Thanks.